The unique design of Perlick’s 630SS Faucet eliminates the need for a valve shaft; thus, ensuring beverages are never exposed to air, the handle lever does not stick, and that the buildup of mold and bacteria in the faucet body is eliminated.
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced the launch of its 630SS Forward Sealing Beer and Wine Faucet. Featuring a revolutionary ball and floating front seal design that prevents beverages from being exposed to air – while preventing the growth of mold and bacteria in the faucet body – Perlick’s newest faucet is the world’s most sanitary option.
“For nearly a century, Perlick has been dedicated to providing operators with high-quality products that increase their businesses’ profitability while saving time,” states Vice President of Sales for Perlick’s commercial products, Jim Koelbl. “Perlick’s new 630SS Faucet is a must for operators because in addition to perfect pours, it also eliminates the risk of mold and bacteria growth in the faucet body, which is common in conventional rear sealing faucets. And because there are fewer internal parts, it can be cleaned in place which saves time and money.”
Perlick’s innovative 630SS Forward Sealing Beer and Wine Faucet was engineered with an innovative ball and floating O-ring design. This unique design eliminates the need for a valve shaft; thus, ensuring beverages are never exposed to air, the handle lever does not stick, and that the buildup of mold and bacteria in the faucet body is eliminated.
Additional features of Perlick’s new 630SS Forward Sealing Beer and Wine Faucet include:
- Every part that comes in contact with beverages is made from 304 sanitary stainless steel, protecting the fragile flavors of wine and craft beer
- A micro-finished interior produces a smooth flow with less foaming, ensuring a perfect pour each time
- The spout angle is more vertical, resulting in no flat areas for beverages to collect while providing a better pour and efficient draining
- The faucet can be cleaned in place – saving time and money
- A Floating Front Seat features a contoured profile to provide enhanced surface contact for a positive seal
- Fewer internal parts for better reliability and fewer service calls
- Fits all standard North American shanks
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions.