Houston, TX (PRWEB) April 26, 2014
Urgent Clinics Medical Care at its Live Well Clinic on FM 1960 North Champions Area and Hwy 96 Tuscan Lakes location now offers complimentary blood pressure check and complimentary blood sugar tests and screening. In order to prevent expensive hospitalizations, all adults should have a blood pressure check and blood sugar screen every 2 to 3 years. As part of Urgent Clinics Medical Care’s ongoing community preventive healthcare program they are offering these services complimentary.
Drop by any of the Urgent Clinics Medical Care locations during open hours and receive your complimentary blood pressure check and blood sugar screen.
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY – BE SAFE AND BE HEALTHY
Urgent Clinics Medical Care Inc. is a Houston based company that operates Urgent Care Clinics throughout the Houston area with plans to expand throughout the region. The company currently has approximately a dozen clinics under construction or development.
The company’s clinics are state of the art equipped with digital x-ray and laboratory services and offer a full complement of urgent care services. All clinics are staffed with experienced and licensed personnel.
No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are welcome.
Our mission is to provide fast, high quality and cost effective healthcare services. All clinics are open from 9 am to 9 pm Sunday through Thursday and 10 am to 10 pm Friday and Saturday.
Our clinic locations and phone numbers are:
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Pearland - 8498 S Sam Houston Parkway E, Suite 100 - Houston, TX - (832) 831-3974
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Marina Bay - Laurel Bay Shopping Center - 2660 Marina Bay Drive - League City, TX (281) 549-6920
- Live Well Urgent Care - FM 1960 North - Champions Area 6930 FM 1960 - Houston, TX (713) 590-9747
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Hwy 96 - Tuscan Lakes - 2560 State Hwy 96, Suite B - League City, TX (832) 982-7228
- Urgent Clinics Medical Care - Hwy 1488 and Kuykendahl - Woodlands Area (Opening within 30 days)
For more information please go to our web site at http://www.urgentclinicsmedicalcare.com.