Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 02, 2014
MindPetal Software Solutions, Inc. (MindPetal), will unveil its new forms as a service product, FaaSForms, to U.S. Government professionals at the upcoming FOSE 2014 (Booth 1336). MindPetal and Exari Systems, Inc. (Exari) have formed a new strategic partnership designed to provide end-to-end template and forms management solutions to the U.S. Government. This new cloud-based service will provide economic efficiencies to the Government by greatly decreasing total cost of ownership while enhancing functionality, usability, and overall solution and financial flexibility.
Our FaaSForms solution, which is powered by components of Exari’s Intelligent Contract Management software, automates the process of creating, approving and managing a wide range of forms and templates. Using an intuitive web-based wizard to guide users through the creation of complex documents, FaaSForms empowers business professionals with a “self-service” approach supported by robust, intelligent workflow, business rules, and legacy authoritative databases. FaaSForms is provided on a scalable Cloud platform to help our clients move away from legacy technologies to a much more dynamic and economic solution in a secure, scalable environment.
FaaSForms enables, particularly for small to mid-sized Departments and Agencies, several significant benefits:
- Make changes required in multiple forms and templates in only one location
- Prepare documents faster through automated wizards supported by workflow integration
- Greatly reduce the possibility of human error when preparing official documents
- Easily ensure compliance with ever changing mandates and regulations
- Improve organizational morale and productivity by eliminating the need for simple, redundant tasks
- Enhance the user experience by simplifying the document assembly and authoring process
- Streamline review and escalation processes through logical, fluid workflows
- Integrate with existing business rules repositories and other authoritative data sources
- Leverage robust cyber security and scalability for a fraction of traditional hosting, operations, and maintenance costs
Formed in 2006, MindPetal is a Small Business Administration-certified 8(a) small business service provider of innovative and award-winning IT solutions to U.S. Federal and State governments. We specialize in translating existing and emerging technologies into measurable, enduring value, helping to enable enhanced productivity along with more rapid achievement of critical government missions.
Beyond FaaSForms, MindPetal specializes in delivering SOA/BPM, COTS Customization, and secure mobile solutions. Our many government clients include the Department of Labor (DOL), the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Small Business Administration (SBA), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Peace Corps, among others. With offices in Vienna, VA and Rockville, MD, we are local to the DC Metro area, enabling rapid service and easy access to company leadership and specialized corporate resources.
Among other recognition, MindPetal was listed as one of the INC 500 fastest growing companies, including being ranked #17 in the Government Service sector, #9 in the Washington DC region, and #147 among all private companies in the U.S. Further, MindPetal has been consistently ranked by DiversityBusiness.com as one of the Top 100 South Asian-American businesses in America.
Please come see us at FOSE 2014 (Booth 1336) for a demonstration of this powerful service complimented by a discussion of the accuracy, value and savings it could introduce to your organization and its mission.