New York, NY (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
WalekPeppercomm, the financial services and capital markets specialty group of Peppercomm, an award-winning integrated communications and marketing firm, today announced that it has won the 2014 “Best North American Public Relations Firm” award from Hedgeweek. The award was given at a recent event in London and is the fifth consecutive year that WalekPeppercomm has received this distinction for its work in hedge fund PR.
Hedgeweek is a leading international magazine and content platform for the hedge fund industry. Winners are determined by votes from Hedgeweek’s more than 40,000 subscribers, who include institutional investors, wealth managers, fund managers and industry professionals at firms including fund administrators, prime brokers, custodians, professional services firms and advisors. Readers select service award winners based on client service, innovation and depth of knowledge.
“We are thrilled to again be honored by Hedgeweek’s readers,” said Thomas Walek, WalekPeppercomm president. “Their votes are a testament to our high standards of client service, our drive to bring sophisticated communications strategies to this burgeoning market, and to our more than 15 years of experience in hedge fund PR.”
WalekPeppercomm today also announced five client wins across the financial services, capital markets and publishing sectors that leverage the firm’s full-service, integrated offering:
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. – A leading investment bank and full-service investment firm that provides financial services and advice to high net worth investors, individuals, businesses and institutions.
- Venor Capital Management – An SEC-registered investment advisor that invests in value and event driven opportunities across the corporate capital structure.
- The Little Book of Market Wizards (Wiley) – A new book by best-selling Market Wizards series author, Jack D. Schwager.
- New York Hedge Fund Roundtable – A non-profit organization committed to promoting education and best practices in the hedge fund industry.
- Marinus Capital Advisors – An asset management firm that specializes in structured credit.
WalekPeppercomm is a Peppercomm specialty group focused on financial services, capital market and investor relations. WalekPeppercomm was formed in 2013, when Peppercomm acquired Walek & Associates, which was launched in 1998.
Peppercomm, Inc., an award-winning strategic, integrated communications and marketing firm headquartered New York City with offices in San Francisco, Boulder and London, prides itself on listening first, last and always. The firm’s tagline: “Listen. Engage. Repeat.” emphasizes the unique approach Peppercomm takes in understanding exactly how a client can engage in authentic conversations with its audiences. http://www.peppercomm.com
# # #