New York, NY and Oslo, Norway and London, UK (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Confirmit, the leading global solutions provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, today announced its Q1 2014 highlights. Major achievements during the quarter include the acquisition of Integrasco, a leader in social intelligence and text analytics, and the launch of Confirmit Horizons Version 18, which introduced SmartHubTM, the industry’s first customer engagement hub.
Other key successes during the quarter include recognition by leading analyst firm Forrester Research as one of only two businesses that can directly capture unstructured customer feedback from multiple sources(i), and one of only a small group that offers in-platform solutions for all Voice of the Customer (VoC) needs.(ii)
Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO said: “We have worked tirelessly to enhance our product and service set in this first quarter of 2014, and we are delighted that our efforts have been recognized by industry commentators at a global level. The acquisition of Integrasco strengthens our technology portfolio for gathering and analyzing insight, while the major innovations we have introduced with Confirmit Horizons Version 18 enable our customers to gain richer insights from their data, driving smarter business decisions.”
More detailed highlights of Q1 include:
- Acquisition of Integrasco, a leader in social intelligence and text analytics.
- Continued, long-term commitment from clients and market expansion across all industries.
- Launch of Confirmit Horizons V18 enabling organizations to unlock richer insights for smarter decision making and faster reactions.
- Launch of Confirmit SmartHub the industry’s first customer engagement hub that enables businesses to capture, analyze and respond to customer and market feedback across multiple channels and sources in real-time.
- The launch of Version 3.0 of Confirmit’s award winning mobile app, SODA, further strengthening the company’s mobile offering.
- 13.5 million surveys completed.
- 280 percent increase in media files captured via Confirmit’s mobile SODA app as compared to the same time period in the previous year.
- 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons platform for web-based data collection.
- Continued global expansion including a new office location in Chengdu, China.
- Winner of the 2014 CRM magazine Service Leader Award, recognizing success in customer satisfaction, depth of functionality and company direction.
- Winner of the CUSTOMER Magazine 2014 Product of the Year Award for Confirmit MyMobile, highlighting Confirmit’s ability to use mobile to accelerate VoC programs with in-the-moment feedback.
- Recognition in recent industry reports by leading analysts Forrester, Gartner, Ovum and Ventana Research.
- Terry Lawlor, Confirmit’s EVP of Product Management named a 2014 Technology Trendsetter by SURVEY Magazine, in recognition of business leadership.
In May, Confirmit begins its global roadshow, where many of these product, solution and customer highlights will be discussed in more detail. The roadshow starts with the Confirmit Community Conference 2014 in Orlando, Florida (May 8-9) and continues in London, Oslo and San Francisco. For more details and to register for the events, please visit http://www.confirmit.com/community/conference.aspx.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Cologne, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, JTN Research, Keep Factor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, Swapit, Swisscom, Symantec and The Wellcome Trust. Visit http://www.confirmit.com for more information.
i. How To Use Text Analytics In Your VoC Program, February 25, 2014, Forrester Research, Inc
ii. Voice of the Customer Vendor Landscape, 2014 and Voice of The Customer Vendor Go-To-Market Strategies, 2014, Forrester Research, Inc