Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
NDB is expanding its EI3PA audits and assessment nationwide for all North American businesses seeking to obtain certification approval with Experian’s information security framework. Organizations that store, process, and/or transmit Experian provided data are now being required to undertake annual EI3PA compliance assessments, which can be a time-consuming and challenging task if not properly prepared.
NDB has years of experience in the EI3PA arena, offering a comprehensive audit package as part of every engagement performed in North America. It’s the Experian EI3PA Policy Packet, and it comes complete with every necessary policy, procedure, form, checklist, and other supporting documentation for ensuring rapid compliance.
Notable EI3PA audit and assessment services from NDB include the following:
- Readiness assessments and gap analysis procedures
- Onsite assessments as mandated by the EI3PA framework.
- Development of all EI3PA information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, and more.
- EI3PA internal and external penetration testing services.
- Vulnerability scanning as mandated by the standards themselves.
Call and speak with North America’s EI3PA expert, PCI-QSA Charles Denyer of NDB. Charles can be contacted at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705, and via email at cdenyer(at)ndbcpa(dot)com.