Detroit, MI (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Each year in January, Vector Marketing Corporation presents several honors for outstanding sales achievement within each of the company’s six regions. This year, more than 400 sales professionals, company executives, family and friends gathered on January 24 at the Renaissance Center in Detroit to honor the best and brightest achievers within the Midwest Region, including those who received the prestigious Academy of Champions Award. To qualify for Academy of Champions, Vector Marketing sales professionals must attain a minimum of $100,000 in personal sales, $500,000 in office sales, $800,000 in district sales or $5,000,000 in division sales for the previous year.
Academy of Champions honorees in the Midwest Region were:
- Jeremy Reisig (East Lansing): $304,531
- Remington Ramsey (North Indianapolis): $178,850
- Aaron Sahr (Rochester): $176,951
- Johnson Coley (Louisville): $169,269
- Robert Steiner (Novi): $168,262
- Miles Tucker (Syracuse): $161,517
- Annie Kaftan (Rochester): $160,677
- Missy Cerone (Albany): $150,870
- Ray Sumner (Columbus West): $150,727
- Janet Wiggins (North Indianapolis): $132,221
- Rob Robincheck (Akron): $128,722
- Matt Johnson (East Cincinnati): $124,353
- Luciano Pataki (Chattanooga): $110,870
- Chris Hammond (Rochester): $1,285,030
- Brett Wiggins (North Indianapolis): $1,213,536
- David Powders (Nashville): $1,028,727
- Jake Meiser (Columbus West): $1,005,659
- Chris Heigel (Novi): $999,197
- Tina Marie Minar (East Lansing): $893,139
- Nathan Reddick (Albany): $876,325
- Justin Neefus (Akron): $828,489
- John Fiacco (Syracuse): $768,434
- Chad Vordenberge (East Cincinnati): $722,511
- David Schaub (South Buffalo): $579,123
- Josh Thayer (North Buffalo): $564,873
District Team Sales
- Tina Marie Minar (East Lansing): $1,216,219
- John Fiacco (Syracuse): $1,181,523
- Nathan Reddick (Albany): $1,127,618
- Chad Vordenberge (East Cincinnati): $856,452
- David Schaub (South Buffalo): $803,343
- Chris Hammond (Empire): $6,240,145
Academy of Champions inductees receive a handcrafted pair of Waterford crystal wine glasses. Each year an individual qualifies for Academy, they add another set to their collection.
“Academy of Champions is awarded to individuals within Vector Marketing who set and attain a high level of excellence,” said Jeff Bry, Region Manager for Vector Marketing Corporation’s Midwest Region. “These individuals serve as wonderful role models for everyone with the company who desires excellence in all aspects of their lives.”
Vector Marketing Corporation is a single-level direct sales company which is a distributor of Cutco Cutlery produced by Cutco Cutlery Corporation, the largest manufacturer of high-end kitchen cutlery in North America. The 65-year-old company manufactures its cutlery products in the western New York State city of Olean.
Vector Marketing sales representatives typically begin selling Cutco in college. Some remain with the company after graduation and move up the ranks as managers, while others use the experience to benefit them in other careers.
About Cutco Cutlery Corporation and Vector Marketing
Cutco Cutlery is a 65-year-old company with headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Olean, New York. Vector Marketing is the company’s sales division, coordinating all sales for Cutco Cutlery through a national network of college students who sell products through in-home personal demonstrations. More than 15 million US households have a Cutco product.