"The Home Show is a great way to meet new customers," said Amelia Rozas of Amelia Rozas Designs.
Fort lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry reported increases in home improvement sales during the first quarter of the year despite lagging remodeling conditions. Optimism in the industry is high, and in South Florida the same optimism is shared by exhibitors preparing for the upcoming Ft Lauderdale Home Design and Remodeling Show, May 30-June 1 at the Broward County Convention Center. Participating businesses feel confident about increased consumer activity in South Florida. Carlos Garcias of Artistic Custom Wood, an exhibitor at the Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show this spring said that “sales were strong.” Lee Goldsticker, owner of Lazy Lee Closet Systems said he “met the best customers of the highest quality” at the show.
The Ft Lauderdale Home Design and Remodeling Show will transform the Broward County Convention Center into a home improvement paradise the weekend following Memorial Day. “The show is best described as a one-stop, interactive marketplace featuring thousands of products for home improvement, remodeling, interior design updates, outdoor improvements and enhanced South Florida lifestyles,” said Sharon Berube, spokesperson for the Show. “And this year’s event has special showcases that match the energy and interest of South Floridians.”
Special features at this show include:
- Design seminars with HGTV’s John Gidding (Curb Appeal). John will share his international outlook on design in seminars Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm & 4:00 pm.
- The Artist Encounter featuring the work of Ft Lauderdale based contemporary/abstract artist Lena Luckey
- Designer rooms that showcase how to feature art as a focal point in room design
- Daily cooking shows featuring a variety of guest chefs
- Art In The Home seminars with South Florida’s Amelia Rozas
- Wine and cheese nights at the show (Friday and Saturday)
- Thousands of home improvement ideas, new products and more.
About the Home Design and Remodeling Show
The Ft. Lauderdale Home Design and Remodeling Show is produced by Home Show Management Corp. and Perl Advertising Group.
Like us on http://www.facebook.com/FloridaHomeShow and follow us on Twitter @FLHomeShows for promotional offers and further details on the show.
Show hours: Friday (5/30) 12:00 pm -9:30 pm; Saturday (5/31) 12:00 pm -9:30 pm; Sunday (6/1) noon-7:30 pm.
For more information: Call the show office at 305-667-9299 or log on to http://www.homeshows.net.