London, UK (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is happy to become a media partner of the Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics (TAPCSBPA 2014), due to be held on 5 June, 2014, marking the World Environment Day in Whitefield, Bangalore, India’s state of Karnataka.
Seeing the crucial importance of promoting people’s awareness of the need to protect the biological diversity on our planet and take positive corrective action, Tsidkenu Research & Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd is hosting the Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics (TAPCSBPA 2014) this June at the 5-star hotel in Whitefield, India. The conference is primed to become an ideal platform for a focused discussion of sustainable business practices and analytics to make the world a better place.
Tsidkenu Asia Pacific Conference on Sustainable Business Practices and Analytics
Date: June 5, 2014
Venue: 5-star hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Topics to Be Covered at TAPCSBPA 2014 Include:
- Sustainable Business Practices:
- Sustainable Marketing;
- Biodiversity Issues;
- Risk Management;
- Green Marketing;
- Sustainable Purchasing and Investment;
- Environmental Policy;
- Energy and Waste Practices;
- Business Governance;
- Methods and Security Systems in Sustainable Enterprises;
- Green Business Practices;
- Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Competitive Enterprises in the World Markets;
- and more …
- Analytics for Business Decisions:
- Data Acquisition, Cleaning, Distribution, Best Practices, Data Protection, Privacy, Policy;
- Business Interests from Research to Product;
- Visualization and Design Principles of Big Data Infrastructures;
- Big Data Industry Standards;
- Bayesian Networks, Queuing Theory;
- New Technologies for Big Data;
- Alternative (Authentic) Assessment, Content Analysis;
- Role of Business Intelligence;
- Knowledge Management;
- Social networking advantages for Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Google;
- Balanced Scorecard, Benchmarking;
- Dempster-Shafer theory, Mathematical Programming;
- Neural Networks, Game Theory, Machine Leaning;
- and more …
Presenters on the 2014 speaking panel encompass top authorities and leading experts in the field, academics and students, business experts, NGOs, public sector, policy and decision makers, etc.
The TAPCSBPA 2014 is aimed at providing you with answers to key questions for building a sustainable world, and is sure to prove a great success!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.