Fadó Irish Pub, The #1 Soccer Bar in Seattle, Kicks Off World Cup 2014 June 12 with a $1 Million Giveaway
June 12 marks the start of World Cup 2014 and, to celebrate, Fadó Irish Pub will host a bracket game with a grand prize worth $1 million. As official tournament headquarters in Seattle, Fadó Irish Pub will provide the best fan experience in the city with food and drink specials, enhanced audio and visual equipment on the multiple HDTVs, official tournament t-shirts, and the opportunity for fans to win prizes all month long, including a shot at $1 million.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
For World Cup 2010, Fadó Seattle was voted 'Best Soccer Bar in the U.S.' by fans at USSoccer.com and named “1 of 6 Best Soccercentric Bars in America” by GQ Magazine. Starting June 12, soccer fans will once again create an unrivaled atmosphere befitting the biggest sporting event in the world.
Here’s what passionate soccer fans need to know:
- The Million Dollar Bracket Challenge sponsored by Heineken goes live May 16. Accurately predict all 63 matches (all shown live at the pub) and win $1 Million! [Terms and conditions apply. See the web for details]
- Game Day predictors: accurate gameday predictors can score you prizes
- Instagram Contest: capture a moment of “fandemonium” and win. Fans that snap and share photos on Instagram @fadoirishpub will be rewarded with the ultimate fan experience; includes airfare, hotel and 2 tickets to the International Champions Cup Final on August 4 in Miami for the ultimate fan experience.
- Fadó will show all 64 matches live, plus daily replays of the top matches for the hard core World Cup fans.
- More international fans (English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, African and Greek to name a few) will come to Fadó to watch the World Cup than any other location in the city. And, Fadó offers social and international groups space to reserve during early round games.
- Fadó will treat fans to a specially priced World Cup menu with appetizers and lunch options paired with featured beers. Plus, happy hour specials during specified times noted on the website.
- Fadó to offer a variety of World Cup inspired t-shirts for sale. These are available at the pub and online (while supplies last).
WORLD CUP LAUNCH PARTY EVENTS:
Sunday, June 8, at 1 p.m.
The FIFA 14 Video Game Tournament and Silent Auction to benefit The Gorilla FC CIVic Ticket Fund -
Gorilla FC, an official Seattle Sounders FC supporters' group, will host an interactive event for fans with a silent auction and chance to win prizes, benefiting the Gorilla FC CIVic Ticket Fund, which recognizes the work of charitable and non-profit organizations such as community involvement, charitable contributions, and civic pride. As a thank you to the proud partners within the Puget Sounder community, GFC provides two club seat season tickets to each organization for the 2014 season.
Thursday, June 12 at 1 p.m.
Brazil takes on Croatia to kick off the biggest soccer tournament in the World and the pub will offer food and and drink specials, predictor games and more! The Million Dollar bracket challenge begins on June 12.
- More fans watch World Cup with more viewing occasions than the Olympics, the Super Bowl and the Oscars.... combined. And, despite being able to watch at home, fans will pack Fadó during World Cup because soccer is a sport best enjoyed in a great pub.
- Fadó Irish Pub is an Official Soccer Bar of U.S. Soccer. Jersey clad customers will be hanging from the proverbial rafters throughout the tournament and especially during the U.S. Men’s National Team games.
- Fadó serves more European draught beer and more Guinness than any other bar, restaurant or pub in Miami. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- Since opening its doors, Fadó has sponsored numerous local soccer clubs and soccer supporters clubs, including the Gorilla FC.
- Fans crowd into the pub on over 100 days every year, to watch exclusive international soccer feeds from numerous countries (Ireland, England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, South America, Germany). No other soccer bar spends more on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show international soccer than Fadó.
- Even though you could watch at home, Fadó is packed year after year for the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final on May 24 (the global Super Bowl of Soccer).
About Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 801 1st Street, is a favorite of International, U.S., and MLS soccer fans. Fadó is a proud member of the Official U.S. Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's National Team, UEFA Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more.