London, UK (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
In 2013, the worldwide bromine mine production grew by nearly 2.6% YoY and exceeded 800,700 tonnes. The USA is the world’s leading bromine producer, accounting for just over 27% of the global production volume. The 3 major bromine producing areas, namely the USA, China and the Dead Sea (Jordan and Israel) held around 96% of the overall bromine production volume. The US is gradually losing its position, whilst others, including Japan, Israel, China and Jordan, are strengthening their position due to substantial bromine production capabilities.
The global demand for bromine has increased considerably during the past few years, and furthermore, this surge is poised to continue in the forthcoming years due to the expanding applications of bromine. Worldwide bromine production volume is anticipated to grow by around 1.6% each year between 2014 and 2018. By 2018, the overall bromine production is expected to surpass the 866,900 tonnes mark.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the bromine market at different geographical levels can be found in the in-demand research study “Bromine: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a close look at the present situation and historical background of the bromine market; provides industry future outlook; uncovers accurate data showing bromine capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews recent price fluctuations.
Title: Bromine: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 1,090.00
The study opens access to the accurate quantitative as well as qualitative data on the historical and actual performance of the bromine market together with a full pack of vital information showing bromine production, capacities, consumption and also foreign trade. Besides, the topical study encloses a close analysis of the major region-wide and country-wide bromine markets, investigates the prevailing market development trends, illustrates the current situation in the raw materials segment and also reviews the latest changes in the local bromine prices. Profound insights into the competitive landscape, a detailed description of who stands where in the bromine market supplemented by valuable profiles of the leading market players are given in the insightful topical study. Moreover, the report offers a 5-year bromine market future outlook, tackles the overall industry hottest issues and significant concerns and also presents a snapshot of the most prominent industry activities and events.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich considerably knowledge of the worldwide bromine market scenario.
- Boost your company activities by getting a close look at the prevailing market development trends.
- Understand how to take informed business decisions.
- Receive access to authoritative estimations of both historical and actual industry performance.
- Receive access to trustworthy statistics on bromine supply, consumption, imports, exports and capacities.
- Become abreast of the prominent bromine industry activities, news and events.
- Obtain top-level data on significant industry issues and concerns.
- Compare the performance of the key geographical markets and pinpoint the most lucrative markets and market sectors.
- Learn about the possible bromine industry developments in the next five years.
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.