Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014-2024 Report published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Complete Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-maritime-and-border-security-market-2014-2024-report.html
- The global maritime and border security market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 6.82% during 2014-2024
- Asia Pacific, followed by North America, are expected to be the largest maritime and border security markets with a cumulative market share of more than 66%
- The maritime surveillance and detection segment is expected to dominate the maritime and border security market with a share of 45.6%
- An increasing threat of cross border terrorism, maritime crimes, illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and border disputes are anticipated to encourage sustained investment in the maritime and border security domain.
All Countrywise Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html
This report offers detailed analysis of the global maritime and border securitymarket with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for maritime and border security activities, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global maritime and border security market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the maritime and border security market during 2014–2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for maritime and border security. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the maritime and border security market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of maritime and border security departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the maritime and border security market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the maritime and border security industry
- Global maritime and border security country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the maritime and border security industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global maritime and border security. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the maritime and border security market, and to identify emerging and declining markets over the next ten years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis, with information about the demand for various maritime and border security segments in each of the top ten countries, and the underlying factors that are driving demand.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the maritime and border security market which will provide the user with a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. For example, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is anticipated to procure a number of military grade equipment (airborne radars, unmanned aerial vehicles) in order to equip its border patrol and maritime security departments.
- The major programs section will inform the user about programs being undertaken by maritime and border security departments in different segments of the maritime and border security market during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top maritime and border security manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global maritime and border security sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, latest technological developments, among others.
Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024
The Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 (http://www.researchmoz.us/global-armored-and-counter-ied-vehicles-market-2014-2024-report.html) Report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
This report shows (http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-soldier-modernization-market-2014-2024-competitive-landscape-and-strategic-insights-market-profile-report.html) the leading Soldier Modernization market segments in various regions across the world. Details of top companies active across the global Soldier Modernization market are provided, together with market size and forecast 2014-2024 for the main players across those areas.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948