EI3PA Auditors and Certification Assessments Now Offered by NDB, North America’s Leading Provider of Specialized Compliance Solutions for Credit Agencies
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
The proven and trusted EI3PA auditors at NDB are offering nationwide assessment services relating to Experian’s third-party assurance programs. Known as EI3PA, organizations that store, process, and/or transmit Experian provided data must become compliant with what’s arguably the most well-known credit agency compliance mandate in North America. With every EI3PA engagement performed by NDB, organizations will receive a comprehensive Experian Policy Packet containing all necessary information security and operational specific policies, procedures – and more – for ensuring rapid EI3PA compliance.
Notable EI3PA audit and assessment services from NDB include the following:
- Readiness assessments and gap analysis procedures.
- Onsite assessments as mandated by the EI3PA framework.
- Development of all EI3PA information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, and more.
- EI3PA internal and external penetration testing services.
- Vulnerability scanning as mandated by the standards themselves.
Today’s information technology society is starting to focus heavily on ensuring the safety and security of highly sensitive and confidential information, and it’s why businesses turn to the trusted experts at NDB Advisory for proven EI3PA security auditors and consulting services. Call and speak with PCI-QSA Charles Denyer today at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705, or via email at cdenyer(at)ndbcpa(dot)com.