The launch of ChequedAttract™ builds on our mission of helping companies increase productivity by more efficiently and cost-effectively identifying and attracting a highly sought-after group of job candidates.
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
Chequed.com, the leading provider of cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ technology, today announced the release of a novel technology that will give employers access to a larger pool of potential job candidates, fueled by a first-ever Hire Readiness Indicator™ that identifies hard-to-find talent who are ready to make a career change.
ChequedAttract™ builds on Chequed.com’s proprietary technology that integrates behavioral science with innovative software to enable data-driven assessment of job applicants. This new module allows references of current job candidates to opt-in for information about a company’s employment opportunities, increasing the talent pipeline at no cost to the employer while also tapping into the difficult-to-reach market of passive job seekers.
Further, the module introduces a groundbreaking Hire Readiness Indicator™, which evaluates the current job satisfaction of references who have opted in, and rates the likelihood that they are ready to make a job change. This allows employers to prioritize recruitment efforts around candidates most likely to change careers, and increases the chances of successfully recruiting them by focusing conversations in areas most critical to the potential employees.
“The launch of ChequedAttract™ builds on our mission of helping companies increase productivity by more efficiently and cost-effectively identifying and attracting a highly sought-after group of job candidates,” said Greg Moran, President and CEO of Chequed.com. “In particular, through the Hire Readiness Indicator™, businesses will save time and money as they add top-notch employees to their workforce to help drive future opportunity and growth.”
Chequed.com is the nation’s fastest-growing company in providing online employee assessment and reference-checking tools. The firm saw record-setting revenue growth of 600 percent, and doubled its enterprise client base, in the first quarter of 2014 as compared to the previous year. Those increases were fueled by a large, multi-national expansion that featured the addition of several key enterprise clients.
# # #
About Chequed.com, Inc.
Chequed.com has one goal: No Bad Hires. Ever. Its cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ platform is used by some of the world’s leading brands including SUBWAY® Restaurants, The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark, Aspen Dental and many others.
Chequed.com’s modules include:
- ChequedFit™ for pre-employment testing and early stage candidate filtering;
- ChequedInterview™, a structured, behavioral and scorable interview guide built for the hiring manager;
- ChequedReference™, a predictive online reference checking technology that drives both efficiency and quality in the employee selection and reference checking process; and
- ChequedSourcing™, which delivers a first-of-its-kind recruitment branding experience to the best source of passive talent available: references of your current candidates.
- ChequedAttract™, which represents the future of recruitment branding and passive talent sourcing through the use of references for current candidates.