London, UK (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
The world maritime and border security market is poised for positive growth at a 6.82% CAGR in the next ten years. APAC, followed by North America, is predicted to be the biggest regional maritime and border security markets; the two nations together are forecast to call for a market share of more than 66% by the end of the forecast period. The overall market is expected to be dominated by the maritime surveillance and detection sector, accounting for 45.6% of the world market. Such factors as the growing number of maritime crimes, rising threats of cross border terrorism, increasing border disputes and drug trafficking will likely spur the sustained investment in the maritime and border security industry.
Thales, Elbit Systems, Smiths Detection, Harris Corporation, SAAB, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, CACI and Israel Aerospace Industries are among the dominant companies involved in the worldwide maritime and border security industry.
New research report “The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014 – 2024” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The Global Maritime and Border Security Market 2014 - 2024
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The new report offers a detailed examination of the worldwide maritime and border security market and provides historical and present data on the market size and value. It scrutinizes the main factors influencing the demand for maritime and border security activities, features the prevailing market trends, identifies and characterizes the top challenges faced by the market players. The report investigates the market growth stimulators and barriers, traces the latest important industry developments, reviews the market scenario across the major geographical markets, includes a SWOT analysis, presents a summary of the major programs. Besides, the new study delves deep into the competitive landscape within the world maritime and border security market, profiles the dominant companies and also gives a set of 10-year projections of the overall market performance.
Reasons to Buy:
- Expand knowledge about the worldwide maritime and border security market and gain confidence to take the accurate business decisions.
- Identify the most lucrative and declining markets for the next ten years.
- Gain access to a detailed fact based analysis and a whole set of industry performance statistics and, thus determine the most promising market opportunities and exploit them.
- Design effective business strategies based on the top-level market intelligence.
- Gain a better understanding of the market development trends.
- Become abreast of the latest important industry activities.
- Get access to a detailed snapshot of the maritime and border security programs.
- Get a clear idea of the competitive scenario within the world maritime and border security market and also identify the strongest market participants and prospective business partners.
- Find out how the overall market is set to develop through 2024.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.