'Our customers tell us our new HurtSpot board works because their employees relate to the human form,' says Magnatag spokesman Christian Krapf. 'The name “HurtSpot” is descriptive, it identifies parts of the body where injuries occur.'
Macedon, NY (PRWEB) May 28, 2014
Magnatag’s new HurtSpot magnetic board helps employers and employees work together to make safety and health a priority. “Management has their statistics and record keeping, but the HurtSpot safety boards let our crews see what’s behind the numbers” says a Massachusetts Safety Manager. The new body-diagram board makes safety very personal. A New Jersey chemical safety director says: “When we show injury locations and numbers on the board’s human form it’s more effective than posting a bunch of reports, and the board is always there, reminding employees to work safely.” A South Carolina Safety Manager said: “When we post an injury, we see employees stop and check it out. It has brought more visibility to our safely program”
“Our customers tell us our new HurtSpot board works because their employees relate to the human form” says Magnatag spokesman Christian Krapf. “The name “HurtSpot” is descriptive, it identifies parts of the body where injuries occur. When you see the red line pointing to the head you can almost feel the pain. The big magnetic numbers flag injury count for each body part and call attention to accident patterns. Optional built-in T-Cards detail accidents for each body part for study and preventive action. The board is also available with custom printing.”
For more information about Magnatag HurtSpot safety whiteboard systems go to http://www.magnatag.com/hurt or call 800 624 4154 and talk to a visible systems specialist.
- About Magnatag® Visible Systems: a division of W.A. Krapf, Inc., they design, manufacture and direct-market over 2,300 magnetic printed steel task-specific and all-purpose magnetic printed steel whiteboard scheduling kits including calendars, maps, custom printed whiteboards, a full line of magnets and accessories (many patented) and other information display systems for industry, hospitals, schools, business, organizations and government. Their 45th year, a family company. http://www.magnatag.com
- Safety managers find displaying the injury points on magnetic body-diagram is a powerful motivator
- Employee involvement is a major component of a successful safety program
- Product Photo: http://www.magnatag.com/NJY-media
- Magnatag Logo: http://www.magnatag.com/IMG/buttons/magnatag.gif
Keywords: Lean manufacturing, accident prevention, work place safety, injury prevention, visual factory, safety program, safety poster, Magnatag, whiteboard, magnet, plan, schedule