Fairfield, NJ (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
Vision-e, a Salesforce partner providing sales productivity software, applications, and implementation, today announced that Jessica Gerot has joined the Vision-e Career Development program as a Salesforce Administrator. Gerot will receive mentoring and training as she works on Salesforce administration tasks, which will add to her prior Salesforce Administration training, which she received through Veterans2Work.
Veterans2Work, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, places qualified veterans directly with partner employers, giving companies the opportunity to tap the full productive potential of United States veterans while, at the same time, providing veterans with the support they need to launch and sustain successful post-service careers.
Comments on the News:
In a recent article on the Fortune.com website, author Anne Fisher opens with a quote from Harley Lippman, CEO of IT consulting and staffing firm Genesis10, "Hiring veterans is one of those can't-miss things, like motherhood and apple pie… Everyone's strongly in favor of it...” Employers interested in hiring or sponsoring veterans can do so through Veterans2Work (http://veterans2work.force.com).
Background on Jessica Gerot:
- Gerot’s background includes several years spent in the U.S. Army, during which time she received the The Army Achievement Medal, as well as an administration and account management position at technology firm EnCompass Iowa. Gerot holds several technical certifications and has completed numerous classes at the University of Iowa.
- Learn more about Veterans2Work by visiting http://www.Veterans2Work.org.
- Learn more about Vision-e and its various apps and services, by going to http://www.Visione.com.
- Vision-e, in alliance with Salesforce, is a leader in CRM implementations and productivity applications. Vision-e meets the emerging needs of customers by providing rapid CRM implementation, mobile and cloud computing technologies and external system integrations.
- Vision-e has the experience and expertise to deliver fast and responsive Salesforce solutions so customers get the performance they expect.
- From bakers to bankers, garages to GM, Vision-e creates affordable, effective, customized Salesforce solutions for any size business, with any size budget. Vision-e puts its customers first so they can put their customers first.
- “Vision-e provides elegant, highly customizable solutions that help companies of all sizes get the most out of the Salesforce platform. Vision-e: it’s Salesforce…extraordinary.” ~ Jule Limoli, CEO, Vision-e
- For more information on Vision-e, go to http://www.Visione.com or call 888-611-2679. Vision-e is headquartered in Fairfield, NJ.