London, UK (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
The global butanediol (BDO) production witnessed sable growth during the past few years. In 2010, it grew by 9% YoY and exceeded 1.6 million tonnes. The highest growth rates were recorded in the top BDO producing region – Asia. In 2011, the world BDO production volume increased by over 1 million tonnes and went beyond the 1.75 million tones mark. In the same year, Asia accounted for about half of the overall production volume. China, Germany, the US, Japan and Taiwan were the top five BDO producing countries; in 2011, their combined share of the world’s total production was nearly 83%. BASF, Ashland, Dairen Chemical Corp, Xinjiang Markor Chemical, Lyondell Chemie Nederland BV, Shanxi Sanwei, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Mitsubishi Chemical Corp, Blue Star Nanjing New Materials, Henan Kaixiang Chemical, Gulf Advanced Chemical Industries, Sichuan Tianhua Fubang Chemical Industry and LyondellBasell Chemical are among the dominant companies active in the world BDO market.
The global BDO market is primed to have a bright future. The demand for BDO is already 15-35% higher than the production. The world BDO production is predicted to grow by over 6% annually through 2017. By the end of 2017, it will likely exceed 2.49 million tonnes. Asia is expected to continue to hold a dominant position in the world BDO market in the years ahead.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the BDO market at different geographical levels can be found in the in-demand research study “Butanediol (BDO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a close look at the present situation and historical background of the BDO market; provides industry future outlook; uncovers accurate data showing BDO capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews price fluctuations.
Title: Butanediol (BDO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A deep insight into the BDO market scenario supplemented by vital information on the BDO market performance is provided in the topical study. The report examines the BDO market performance at various geographical scales, contains careful discussions of the important industry aspects and major trends and also throws light on the key market growth limiters and drivers. Authoritative statistics on BDO demand, supply and capacities, valuable data on exports and imports is provided in the report together with an insightful review of the latest changes in local BDO prices. Moreover, the research report dissects the competitive landscape, gives cutting-edge information on the leading BDO producers and suppliers, covers the historical background and the current state of the BDO market, and also presents a look at the BDO raw materials sector. Besides, a detailed future outlook for the BDO market globally, regionally and by country is offered in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich your knowledge about the historical and actual performance of the BDO market at different geographical levels.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the prevailing development trends in the BDO market.
- Receive access to a full set of vital information on BDO supply, demand and capacity globally, by region and by country
- Look closely at the imports and exports flows.
- Identify the major BDO exporters and importers.
- Obtain up-to-date competitive intelligence and define the strongest BDO manufacturers and suppliers.
- Determine the most promising market growth sectors.
- Get informed about the current state of the raw materials sector.
- Stay abreast of the latest important industry related news and local price changes.
- Gain an idea of possible future development patterns of the BDO market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.