AntiHypertensive Market and Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Markets to 2019: Latest Therapeutic Area Research Report Available at ResearchMoz
Albany, NY (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
Anti-Hypertensive Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 – Increased Uptake of Combination Therapies to Offset Effects of Key Patent Expiries provides in-depth analysis of hypertension therapeutics market within the eight major geographies of the US, the top five European countries (the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy), Japan and Canada. The report provides an estimation of market size for 2013 along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, and deal analysis.
The value of the hypertension market in the major developed markets amounted to an estimated $40.0 billion in 2013 and is expected to decline during the forecast period at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.9% to $37.6 billion in 2020, with growth expected from 2013 to 2017 at a CAGR of 2.6% and a decline thereafter. The initial growth will be due to the increased penetration of fixed-dose combination drugs (Amturnide, Exforge Tribenzor, Azor, Tekturna HCT, Edarbyclor, Twynsta, Benicar HCT, Micardis Plus, Tekamlo, Valturna), a rise in the prevalence population from 181 million to 190 million at a CAGR of 0.6%, and two new expected launches in the pipeline (azilsartan + amlodipine, and AHU377+ valsartan). However, due to the expiry of the exclusivity of major drugs both before and during the forecast period (Cozaar in 2010; Diovan, Avapro and Atacand in 2012; Exforge in 2014; Benicar in 2016; and Tekturna and Tekturna HCT in 2018), increased generic penetration and a low diagnosis rate, the market will decline from 2017.
View full report with complete TOC or request sample of this report at http://www.researchmoz.us/anti-hypertensive-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2020-increased-uptake-of-combination-therapies-to-offset-effects-of-key-patent-expiries-report.html.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals in the hypertension in the major developed markets.
The report includes:
- Disease overview, as well as treatment algorithms and treatment use patterns
- Market size and forecast for the hypertension market from 2013–2020
- Major marketed products for hypertension along with a heat map of product performance
- In-depth pipeline analysis for global pipeline in hypertension along with clinical trial failure rate analysis
- Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a significant impact upon the market
- Key licensing and co-development agreements that could have impact on growth trends
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market entry and expansion strategies by identifying the potential regions and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth
- Devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the hypertension therapeutics market
- Develop key strategic initiatives based upon an understanding of key focus areas and leading companies
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM ) Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - Growth to Hinge on the Success of Personalized Vaccine Following Early Approval in Germany
“Glioblastoma Multiforme Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - Growth to Hinge on the Success of Personalized Vaccine Following Early Approval in Germany” - Due to the poor prognosis under currently available treatments, therapies with high potency are in strong demand in the Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) market. In newly diagnosed patients, the current standard of care, comprising resection surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy with Merck’s Temodar (temozolomide), has a maximum Overall Survival (OS) of 15 months and almost inevitable tumor recurrence. Current therapeutic options for recurrent GBM are Roche’s Avastin (bevacizumab), carmustine and other chemotherapy drugs used off-label. However, they only offer limited OS benefit, leaving high unmet need in this patient segment. During the 2012–2019 forecast period, the GBM market is expected to grow rapidly from $305m to $583m.
The market entry of Northwest Biotherapeutics’ DCVax-L, a dendritic cell-based therapeutic vaccine that acts as an add-on to the standard treatment in newly diagnosed patients, will account for much of this growth. Having demonstrated superior OS improvement compared with the standard treatment alone in clinical trials, it is expected to bear high market potential, given that its efficacy is translated into larger Phase III trials. The cancer vaccine Rindopepimut (CDX-110) and targeted therapy Cotara will also enter the GBM market, but will drive growth to a lesser extent. However, unmet needs are likely to remain in the relapsed setting over the forecast period due to the lack of superior OS benefits in the late-stage pipeline.
View full report with complete TOC or request sample of this report at http://www.researchmoz.us/glioblastoma-multiforme-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2019-growth-to-hinge-on-the-success-of-personalized-vaccine-following-early-approval-in-germany-report.html.
- A brief introduction to GBM, including the disease pathogenesis, risk factors and diagnosis
- In-depth analysis of the drugs available for the treatment of GBM, including safety, efficacy, treatment patterns, and strengths and weaknesses, as well as a heat map comparing drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the developmental pipeline for GBM, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period, with the pipeline analyzed by Phase distribution, molecule type and molecular target
- Additional in-depth analysis of GBM clinical trials by Phase, molecule type, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate
- Multi-scenario forecast data for the GBM market to 2019, taking into account the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets of the US, Canada, Japan, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain
- Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- Discussion of the licensing and co-development deals landscape in GBM
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the different levels of GBM therapies for newly diagnosed and recurrent GBM
- Understand the vast scope of the pipeline and determine which molecule types and mechanisms of action are prominent
- Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size by clinical Phase and molecule type, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or future developmental programs for GBM therapeutics
- Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules on the GBM therapeutics market
View all published reports by GBI Research at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/gbi-research-2.html.
ResearchMoz is the one-stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our research coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Browse blog - http://pramoddige91.wordpress.com.