London, UK (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
A combination of various factors such as the gradually increasing economic pressures on hospitals, constantly intensifying competition among physicians and suppliers, on-going advances in diagnostic technologies, and also rapidly changing consumer demands worldwide are making diagnostic testing shift from commercial labs and hospitals closer to patients. The global demand for point-of-care diagnostic testing is following a robust upward trend, driven by a number of specific factors including the increasing prevalence of different infectious diseases across the world, tremendous technological advancements, the growing incidence of various lifestyle diseases, and the decreasing number of technicians in central laboratories, among others. Sustained evolution of POC diagnostic testing procedures offers a wealth of lucrative opportunities for companies involved in this industry.
Tosoh, Abbott, EKF Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson, Matritech, Polymedco, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Roche, Corgenix, Cepheid, Agilent Technologies, Eiken Chemical, Kyowa Medex, Siemens, Helena Laboratories and Biomerieux are among the dominant participants in the worldwide POC testing market.
In-demand research report “New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Diagnostic Testing: Global Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Diagnostic Testing: Global Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape
Published: May 2014
Price: US$ 25,500.00
The in-demand report offers an extensive overview of the worldwide POC diagnostic testing market performance. It points out and dissects the top business opportunities and threats, gives detailed profiles of the dominant companies, delves deep into the competitive environment, uncovers authoritative information on the market size and value, features the regulative framework and characterizes the market dynamics. Furthermore, the research study presents an insightful summary of the available and emerging tests and technologies, covers the prevailing market trends, touches upon the hottest industry issues and contains deep discussions of the most significant POC diagnostic testing industry aspects.
Market sectors discussed in the report: ambulatory care centers, nursing homes, operating/recovery suites, ICUs/CCUs, home/personal testing, physician offices/group practices, emergency rooms, nursing homes, surgery centers, cancer clinics and ambulatory care centers.
- Executive summary of regulatory, economic, demographic, technological, social and other trends having influence on the development of the world POC diagnostic testing industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the global POC diagnostic testing market scenario
- Snapshot of the existing and emerging POC diagnostic testing technologies
- Glimpse at the current state of the market across the major geographical markets
- Discussion of the top product development opportunities
- Review of the alternative market-penetration strategies
- Information on the potential market-entry risks and barriers
- Description of the competitive climate
- Profiles of the dominant companies engaged in the world POC diagnostic testing market
- Evaluation of the market future growth prospects
More in-demand market research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.