London, UK (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
In 2010, the world production of caprolactam (CPL) reached 3.8 million tonnes, registering a 6% YoY increase after a remarkable fall during 2008-2009. In the same year, the world capacity utilization rate stood at 80%. Furthermore, in 2011, the global CPL exceeded 3.92 million tonnes. Europe is the dominant CPL producer in the world. However, the emphasis is gradually shifting towards Asia, and this applies to both consumption and production. USA is the leading countrywide CPL manufacturer, accounting for around 20% of the world’s total production volume. Asia is the largest consumer of CPL, comprising around 55% of the overall consumption volume.
The global CPL market is poised to continue following an upward trend, driven mainly by the increasing CPL production in the developing countries. The world CPL production is predicted to grow by 3% annually through 2015. In 2016 and 2017, it is forecast to post 2.2% annual growth. In 2017, the world CPL production will likely exceed 4.61 million tonnes.
Accurate analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country CPL markets can be found in the topical research study “Caprolactam (CPL): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the CPL market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing CPL capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Caprolactam (CPL): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A comprehensive overview of the CPL market at different geographies is offered in the topical report together with the authoritative statistics illustrating the historical and actual CPL capacity, production, demand and foreign trade. Moreover, the in-demand study covers the important CPL industry aspects and points out and features the prevailing market development trends, touches upon the latest local price changes, scrutinizes the current market scenario, pinpoints the key market challenges and opportunities, investigates the key forces shaping the market. A detailed analysis of the competitive environment along with all-round profiles of the leading companies is given in the report. In addition, a 5-year future outlook for the CPL market is provided in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take a close look at the CPL market scenario.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of and compare the performance of the major geographical CPL markets.
- Receive access to a complete pack of the trustworthy statistics on CPL supply, consumption, capacity, exports and imports.
- Get information about the latest price fluctuations.
- Get the wind of the prevailing market trends.
- Pinpoint and understand the major market growth drivers and resistors.
- Get ready to take the accurate business decisions, base on top-level market intelligence.
- Understand the important aspects of the CPL market performance and elaborate successful strategies to effectively manage the world market landscape.
- Estimate the competitive intensity within the CPL market and define the main forces influencing the market competition.
- Identify the leading competitors and find the promising business partners.
- Find out how the CPL industry is set to develop through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.