London, UK (PRWEB) June 05, 2014
Numerous organizations have started the year with aggressive plans to make their infrastructure cloud-ready. In previous years, companies took baby steps towards building cloud infrastructure for various reasons. However, 2014 will likely witness enterprise adoption of cloud infrastructure on a wider scale and also in a very methodical manner. The key advantages of collaborative hosted platforms and services far outweigh the shortcomings, including reliability and security concerns. The enterprise cloud infrastructure market presents a wealth of lucrative opportunities to those companies which position themselves to exploit the emerging opportunities.
Most major business needs are anticipated to be met by expected targeted solutions, designed to address requirements, narrowing the gap between IaaS providers and enterprises. The enterprise cloud infrastructure market is forecast to post a 29.7% CAGR and to reach USD 6.63 billion by 2019.
In-demand research report “Shared Cloud Infrastructure for Enterprise Applications: Market Analysis and Forecast 2014 – 2019” elaborated by Mind Commerce Publishing LLC is now available at Market Publishers.com.
Title: Shared Cloud Infrastructure for Enterprise Applications: Market Analysis and Forecast 2014 - 2019
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 1,995.00
A comprehensive investigation of the world enterprise cloud infrastructure market, supplemented with authoritative information on the market’s historical development and the current scenario is presented in the new study. The report sheds light on the key trends in cloud infrastructure and its adoption, reviews the major application areas and examines the main reasons of enterprises to adopt cloud infrastructure. Besides, the study provide in-depth coverage of the key industry related aspects, discusses the hottest issues and concerns, highlights major solutions and contains an extensive summary of the global markets for enterprise cloud infrastructure solutions. Moreover, the report outlines the market’s future growth prospects through 2019.
- Shrewd look at the scenario in the world enterprise cloud infrastructure market and an insightful review of the situation in the key geographical markets.
- Extensive summary of the key trends in cloud infrastructure and its adoption by enterprises.
- Top-level market performance data (historical, actual and forecast).
- Careful discussion of the most important industry aspects.
- Overview of the dominant market participants.
- Summary of the existing products and solutions.
- Detailed enterprise cloud infrastructure analysis.
- Valuable recommendations.
- Holistic view of the market future growth prospects and opportunities.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce page.