London, UK (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
At present, the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets in the US are witnessing considerable transformation, underpinned by the convergence of novel and more stringent regulative policies; ongoing technological advances in the diagnostic field, automation, system engineering and also IT; and also by the constantly intensifying competition in the marketplace. Some market sectors, like routine chemistry, already bear a strong resemblance to commodity markets, where cost per test and product positioning are more essential than underlying technology. The evolving clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market opens a range of lucrative opportunities for a great variety of novel instruments, auxiliary products and reagent systems.
Eiken Chemical, Kyowa Medex, Abbott, Biomedical Diagnostics, Roche, Instrumentation Laboratory, Siemens, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Sysmex, Wako and Beckman Coulter are among the leading companies operating in the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics markets.
New research report “2014 Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Testing in US Hospitals, Commercial Laboratories and Point-of-Care/POC Locations” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: 2014 Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Testing in US Hospitals, Commercial Laboratories and Point-of-Care/POC Locations
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 11,500.00
The novel report provides an up-close look at the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic testing market, covers the most important aspects and discusses the burning industry issues. It contains a detailed strategic analysis of the major emerging business opportunities during the next 5 years; investigates the market’s future development trends; uncovers data on specimen, tests and sales volumes; and also presents a comparative analysis of the features of top analyzers. Besides, the study describes the competitive scenario and profiles the leading companies engaged in the national clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic testing market. In addition, the research report contains extensive sales and volume forecasts for more than 100 clinical chemistry, cancer, endocrine, TDM and abused drug assays performed in comer commercial labs, hospitals, cancer clinics, physician offices, ICU, ER, OR, ambulatory care centers, nursing homes, birth centers, surgery centers, etc. in the United States.
- Authoritative analysis of the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic testing market along with a close discussion of the major industry related aspects and issues.
- Insightful review of the major product development opportunities.
- Snapshot of the alternative market penetration strategies.
- Look at the potential market entry risks and barriers.
- Summary of the existing technologies.
- Data on the key factors influencing the development of the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic testing market.
- Data on the competitive strategies.
- Insights into the competitive environment and information on the key market participants.
- Extensive forecasts of the US clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic testing market performance in the next 5 years.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.