Community Service Day is one of the ways we encourage our people to use their time and skills to make an impact in their local communities.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 12, 2014
Frazier & Deeter CPAs and advisors announced the firm’s second Atlanta area Community Service Day, which will take place on Thursday, June 12th with seven local organizations.
“Community Service Day is one of the ways we encourage our people to use their time and skills to make an impact in their local communities,” said Seth McDaniel, Managing Partner of Frazier & Deeter. “From helping homeless women and children and feeding senior citizens to maintaining the beauty of Atlanta area parks we feel it is important to encourage a volunteer spirit throughout all levels of our firm.”
Nearly 150 professionals from Frazier & Deeter, representing both the Atlanta and Alpharetta offices, will participate in the Community Service Day. Volunteer activities include:
- A group from Frazier & Deeter will work on cleaning up and maintaining underdeveloped parts of the Atlanta BeltLine.
- In Piedmont Park, Frazier & Deeter volunteers will work to maintain the beautiful landmark of Atlanta by spreading mulch, removing weeds from the garden beds and cleaning up the trail along the lake.
- At the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children, Frazier & Deeter employees will be crafting, reorganizing, sorting items, painting indoors and outdoors, and supervising the computer lab.
- A team from Frazier & Deeter will be at the Atlanta Community Food Bank inspecting, sorting, and packing grocery donations in the warehouse.
- A group from Frazier & Deeter will work in a variety of areas to help prepare KIPP WAYS Academy to open its doors to students on July 1.
- Frazier & Deeter is partnering with Park Pride to provide volunteers to improve local parks in Midtown by laying mulch, painting, clearing debris and removing invasive plants.
- For the second year, a group from Frazier & Deeter will be packing meals for seniors at Senior Connections.
Frazier & Deeter’s Nashville and Philadelphia offices will hold Community Service Day later this year.
About Frazier & Deeter
Frazier & Deeter is a nationally recognized CPA and Advisory firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The firm provides tailored services across a wide range of tax, audit, accounting and advisory needs. Frazier & Deeter is one of the 100 largest firms in the country and has been named the #1 Accounting Firm to Work For in the U.S. by Accounting Today magazine and one of the top “Best of the Best” CPA firms in the U.S. by Inside Public Accounting.