buyfilm.net announces launch of new EcoTag film substrate to Tag & Label Converting Market Segment
buyfilm.net offers new environmentally conscious EcoTag film substrate to the Tag & Label Converting Market Segment.
Holden, Massachusetts (PRWEB) June 14, 2014
Because it is 1/3 Calcium Carbonate in content and compliant with the current drive by retailers and brands to a zero-waste production stream.
- Because the Calcium Carbonate skins act as an unsurpassed UV barrier, once our recommended proprietary and specialized UV inks and catalyst are applied.
- EcoTag™ is highly versatile with excellent layflat and cold temperature resistance. Water based Flexo, UV Flexo, Offset, UV Offset and Thermal Transfer print compatibility that can all be used for numerous applications.
- Because it is the only HDPE cored sheet that has an unrivaled outside UV durability window with time tested coatings applied.
- Because it has a proprietary and superior 2 sided printing surface that will hold 3 point, 4 color flexographic type in the most demanding of end user environments.
- ROI: Priced competitively against other proven, currently commercialized, non-sustainable plastic tag substrates.
- EcoTag™ has a proprietary, patent pending, superior print surface, and is multi-faceted for both indoor and outdoor applications.