London, UK (PRWEB) June 13, 2014
In 2013, there were 191,703 high net worth individuals (HNWI) in Brazil; together they held USD 966 billion wealth. In 2013, the number of HNWIs in Brazil declined by 1.3%, following a 2.9% fall in 2012. At the end of 2013, the country’s HNWIs held around USD 219 billion (22.6% of the HNWIs’ combined wealth) outside their homeland. The Brazilian wealth market is considered to be very attractive for domestic and foreign institutions.
Growth in the Brazilian HNWI volumes and wealth is anticipated to improve in the next 5 years. By 2018, the total number of HNWIs in Brazil is predicted to increase by 17% and reach 233,837. By the same year, the Brazilian HNWIs’ wealth is forecast to grow by nearly 27% and amount to USD 1.32 trillion.
New research report “Brazil 2014 Wealth Book” prepared by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Brazil 2014 Wealth Book
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The new report presents a close look at the Brazilian wealth management market scenario and also offers an extensive analysis of the local HNWIs population. Besides, the report contains a wealthy summary of important data on the Brazilian HNWIs’ performance from 2009 to 2013; uncovers vital details on the UHNWIs’ and HNWIS’ asset allocations in Brazil across the 13 asset classes. Moreover, the report describes the current situation in the top-performing cities in Brazil, examines the main drivers of the country’s HNWI wealth, summarizes the prevailing industry development trends, pinpoints the major opportunities and challenges of the Brazilian wealth management industry. In addition, the novel study provides trustworthy information on the key market participants and gives a set of the detailed forecasts for the Brazilian wealth management market through 2018.
- In-depth insights into the current scenario in Brazil’s wealth sector.
- Close analysis of the competitive climate and an insightful overview of the leading market players.
- Thorough discussion of the major HNWI and wealth trends in Brazil.
- Wealth of information on the Brazilian HNWIs volume, allocation and wealth trends.
- Important details on the number of HNWIs in the top-performing cities in Brazil and data on the number of wealth managers in each city.
- Detailed examination of the main stimulators, limiters, challenges and opportunities of Brazil’s wealth market.
- All-round 5-year future outlook for the Brazilian wealth market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.