We decided to create a new website built on our own platform which has been carefully designed with our products and customer in mind.
Saint Petersburg, Florida (PRWEB) June 22, 2014
Sticky Jewelry, a leading provider of personalized and medical jewelry, today announced the release of their enhanced and greatly improved popular http://www.StickyJewelry.com site to provide consumers with a more intuitive and streamlined experience while shopping for personalized jewelry and medical identification jewelry.
“Our goal was simple. We wanted to respond to the many great suggestions for website improvements that we’d received from our customers, and to create a shopping experience for new customers that would make them want to return and shop with us again,” said Barry Torman, CIO of Sticky Jewelry. “With more than 4,000 items for sale, wading through page after page of products just wasn’t going to cut it any longer. We improved the way customers search for the items they want, added new and larger product photos, simplified the entry and editing of engraving instructions, provided access to previous orders, and simplified reordering. It looks cleaner, runs faster, and provides a greatly improved shopping experience.”
The new website has a clean design featuring streamlined navigation, improved functionality and enhanced visual content furthering Sticky Jewelry’s mission to provide the best and most easily personalized jewelry and medical jewelry on the market. The new website is now live and is located at the same address: http://www.StickyJewelry.com.
“We decided to create a new website built on our own platform which has been carefully designed with our products and customer in mind,” said Lori Torman, CEO of Sticky Jewelry. “Personalization of gifts and jewelry requires a very specific ordering process and we wanted to make the shopping experience easy from beginning to end while continuing to offer a wide selection of products and engraving options. After two years of design, testing, and custom coding we can finally share this exciting creation with our customers. We feel very blessed.”
The new StickyJ.com includes the following site enhancements:
- Newly updated and streamlined homepage and organization structure.
- Simplified engraving type selection.
- Engraving can be added and can even be edited within the shopping cart during checkout.
- Now mobile and tablet friendly.
- Easily view related products as well as recently viewed products.
- New account management abilities – customers can simply log in to their secure StickyJ account to see past purchases, copy previous orders (including engraving) directly into their cart with one click of the mouse and generate/save invoices from previous purchases.
- New filter search function on all section pages, allowing shoppers to quickly narrow their search and instantly find exactly what they’re shopping for.
- Organized and highly functional “fly out” menu, which allows customers to find what they’re searching for quickly and easily.
- Enhanced structure and organization for faster performance overall.
- Now offering order tracking through the Account Management login (which was previously done through a separate status site).
- Newly designed and managed http://www.blog.stickyj.com site that is continually updated with new information, products and design ideas.