“Since its inception, Buzzoo has broken new ground in helping enterprises look at business cards as a marketing tool instead of just an expense item,” said Chris Moore, co-founder and CEO of Buzzoo.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Buzzoo, the leading provider of digital business card applications for the enterprise, today announced the release of Version 2.0 of its innovative mobile marketing platform. Buzzoo offers marketing professionals an alternative channel to email for delivering targeted content to customers and prospects. By delivering content directly through digital cards, Buzzoo allows enterprises to break through the clutter of email and achieve greater clicks. Version 2.0 takes this vision further by integrating with leading CRM and Marketing Automation (MAP) Platforms such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and HubSpot, among others.
“Since its inception, Buzzoo has broken new ground in helping enterprises look at business cards as a marketing tool instead of just an expense item,” said Chris Moore, co-founder and CEO of Buzzoo. “Now our customers can more easily take advantage of this new channel by using lists and campaigns already created in their Marketing Automation Platforms,” Moore added.
Marketing professionals are all too familiar with the challenges of email marketing: messages getting blocked by spam filters or getting lost in cluttered inboxes. Worse, they risk damaging their brand by being considered a spammer as overwhelmed users simply delete the emails. Buzzoo offers a highly differentiated alternative that helps enterprises avoid these issues and stand out from the crowd.
Unique benefits of Buzzoo include:
- Instant Data Capture - Buzzoo seamlessly integrates with leading CRM and MAP systems, removing the hassle of manual entry and ensuring data is captured from customer interactions.
- Better Marketing Reach - Every Buzzoo card given out creates and extends a high value network that can be marketed to directly.
- Security & Control - Buzzoo enables firms to have central control over all elements of business card creation and lifecycle management. Buzzoo cards are "verified" as being issued by the employer.
- Cost Savings - Buzzoo costs a fraction of what paper business cards go for.
- Sustainability - Digital cards save paper and are good for the planet.
“We selected Buzzoo primarily for its affordability, ease-of-use, and rich functionality,” said Michael Parks, CEO of The Messina Group, a nationwide professional staffing and consulting services company. “Our users have enthusiastically embraced it and we have experienced significant time and cost savings. We were looking into alternate marketing strategies as a way to differentiate ourselves, so it’s reassuring to know that Buzzoo is a step ahead of us and has a powerful new solution to help us accomplish that.”
About Buzzoo, Inc.
Buzzoo’s mission is to transform the business card into something that drives business value for the enterprise. Our customers use Buzzoo to form closer connections with their customer, prospects and partners. Buzzoo, Inc. is located at 3057 Nutley Street, Suite 333, Fairfax, VA 22031. To learn more about Buzzoo, please visit http://www.buzzoo.net or call 703-831-6402.