London, UK (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Over the past 5 years, the world cancer cell therapy market witnessed strong growth. Furthermore, this market is expected to keep on following an upward trend in the years ahead, driven by the increasing cancer incidence worldwide, rising adoption of novel drugs, high unmet needs along with the continuously enhancing popularity of cell therapy in the sphere of cancer treatment. A number of technologies and products for cancer treatment based on cell-therapies, which are currently in the R&D pipeline, are predicted to enter the market in the next five years. At present, the US holds the lion’s share of the world cancer cell therapy market. Nevertheless, the market’s future growth globally is likely to be spurred by the developing countries, where the incidence rates of cancer are very high.
Adaptimmune, Apceth, Argos Therapeutics, Celgene Cellular Therapeutics, Cellerant Therapeutics, Immunicum, Innate Pharma, Innocell Corporation, Kite Pharma and Takara Bio are among the top companies operating in the worldwide cancer cell therapy market.
New research report “Cancer Cell Therapy Market & Pipeline Insight” elaborated by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Cancer Cell Therapy Market & Pipeline Insight
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The research report presents a comprehensive guide to the world cancer cell therapy market as well as provides a detailed analysis of the overall market dynamics. The study offers an all-round assessment of the cancer cell therapy pipeline on the basis of country, phase and target indications; contains an extensive overview of the cancer cell therapy drugs, and sheds light on the drugs at the preclinical stage as well as discounted and suspended drugs. An all-round review of the key threats and opportunities emerging in the overall market, a thorough discussion of the most significant industry related aspects, detailed profiles of the dominant market participants, an evaluation of the top market growth prospects, as well as an extensive cancer cell therapy pipeline analysis can be found in the report.
- Profound analysis of the global cancer cell therapy market.
- Comprehensive overview of the cancer therapies.
- Details on the historical and current performance of the world cancer cell therapy market.
- Extensive analysis of the market dynamics with an up-close look at the key growth drivers and resistors.
- Insightful review of the cancer cell therapy clinical pipeline.
- All-round summary of the key challenges and opportunities of the world cancer cell therapy market.
- Cancer cell therapy drug clinical trial assessment by target indications, phase and country.
- Snapshot of the marketed, suspended, discounted drugs and also drugs in the preclinical stage.
- Profiles of the dominant companies engaged in the global cancer cell therapy industry.
- Keen insight on the market’s future growth prospects.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.