Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for May.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) June 24, 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for May were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- The Addicts' Mom: A Survival Guide by Cassandra A. Collins
- A Bias Toward Action by Rev. Dr. Tina Carter & Rev. Dr. Mindy Johnson-Hicks
- College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O'Connor Ph.D
- Here's Your Sign by Charnelle Whittemore
- Making Shift Happen by Steven Dakai, Ph.D.
- Optimize Me by Jack Anstandig, MD and Randy Carver CRPC
- The Oyster's Secret by Traci Dunham
- Selfless Beyond Service by Pamela Zembiec
- A Spark Of Magic by J. L. Clayton
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134