Nicci is a fabulous teach who openly shares her years of knowledge of the Home Staging business with her students.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce there are a few seats left for its upcoming Advanced Certification for Home Staging class that will be held in Washington D.C. August 4th – 8th. This class will be taught by Nicci Parrish, the founder and owner of Impress Me! Home Staging, LLC
Students that enroll in this class will learn the art of home staging from a talented veteran of the business. Impress Me! Home Staging, LLC is a premier home staging and redesign company in the Washington DC metro area. Nicci brings over 15 years of staging experience to her classes. Nicci also hold a Master of Science in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation from Syracuse University.
Nicci is a member of Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) and has been featured in numerous print and on-line publications including the Washington Times Home Guide, Baltimore Home Improvement magazine, and the Washington Post.
Class sizes are limited to ensure teacher to student mentoring as needed, so sign up today by call 1-800-574-5576. Students will learn everything they need to know to start and run their own Home Staging Business.
Home Staging is a rapidly growing industry. The real estate industry across the country has seen significant growth in listings, prices and sales in the past year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING:
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.