London, UK (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
At present, enterprises in India are increasingly looking to IT in a bid to support various challenges in their business operations. The country’s demand for emerging technologies like virtualization, cloud computing, and mobility for enhanced operational efficiency is following an upward trend. Growing mobile subscriber base coupled with high smartphone penetration and expanding usage of the mobile internet is driving the demand for enterprise mobility. Meantime, demand for cloud computing in India is spurred by such factors as cost reduction and also ease of maintenance. Moreover, Indian enterprises tend to make a particular focus on client computing equipment.
In 2014, the Indian enterprises are anticipated to remarkably increase their ICT budgets in software, IT services and hardware in comparison with 2013. In 2013, the local enterprises allocated the biggest proportion of their software budgets to the application lifecycle management sector; it was followed by information management and also enterprise applications.
In-demand research report “ICT investment trends in India - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015” prepared by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: ICT investment trends in India - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report presents a close look at the Indian ICT investment trends by providing access to the valuable findings from an all-round survey of 124 local enterprises regarding their ICT investments. Besides, it examines the core technologies the local companies are investing in, including cloud computing, business intelligence, mobility and green IT and virtualization, among others. The topical study scrutinizes how the country’s enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the key areas of enterprise ICT (IT services, hardware, software, consulting and communications); touches upon the main approaches used by the Indian enterprises to purchase technologies. The topical report presents a comprehensive overview of the ICT vendors and providers, sheds light on the main drivers of the Indian enterprises ICT investments. In addition, the research report thoroughly discusses the possible changes in the Indian enterprises’ ICT budget allocations as well as ICT priorities in the short-run.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enhance your understanding of the Indian enterprises’ ICT landscape and also get a clear idea of its possible changes through 2014.
- Get a comprehensive view of the major opportunities in the major areas of ICT spend as well as get to know the ways to better exploit them.
- Find out about the current ICT strategic objectives of the local enterprises.
- Receive a holistic view of the main factors having influence of the Indian enterprises’ decision to choose an ICT provider.
- Become abreast of the key business and IT objectives the local enterprises are looking forward to achieve with the help of their ICT investment strategies.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.