London, UK (PRWEB) June 26, 2014
Nowadays, nonmelanomatous skin cancer is one of the most common kinds of cancer across the globe. It usually originates from the external skin surface and further develops in the upper skin layers, but not in melanocytes. Around 2,000 people die each year from nonmelanomatous skin cancer, whilst over 9,000 people die annually from melanoma. A wide range of treatment options for nonmelanomatous skin cancer are currently available, including cryosurgery, x-rays therapy, creams, oils, drugs, among others.
DAC-0060, Dz-13, Antibody Targeting P2RX7 for Nonmelanomatous Skin Cancer, ANs-40, OXT-328, ANS-401, ANS-403, Vaccine for HPV Associated Skin Cancer, DNA Repair Polypeptides and Ingenol Mebutate Analogs for Dermatology and Cancer are amid the key drugs in the current nonmelanomatous skin cancer therapeutic pipeline.
New research report “Nonmelanomatous Skin Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014” worked out by Global Markets Direct is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Nonmelanomatous Skin Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The new report provides a snapshot of the world therapeutic landscape of nonmelanomatous skin cancer. It sheds light on the major pipeline products, includes product descriptions, covers the collaboration and licensing details, review the key developmental activities of the global nonmelanomatous skin cancer industry. The research study features the competitive landscape, uncovers information on the dominant market players, highlights the major and minor projects, and contains a summary of the discounted and dormant pipeline projects. The report presents accurate information on the pipeline products on different stages of development beginning from pre-registration and finishing with discovery and undisclosed stages; gives an extensive assessment of combination therapy and monotherapy pipeline projects; includes a detailed analysis of the nonmelanomatous skin cancer pipeline on the basis of MoA, target, molecule type and route of administration. In addition, the report traces the latest deals and important news related to the nonmelanomatous skin cancer pipeline.
Reasons to Buy:
- Avail of the strategically important competitor information and formulate effective business and R&D strategies.
- Know the emerging market participants with potentially strong product portfolios, and also design effective counter-strategies and get the upper hand over the other rivals.
- Define strategic initiatives by gaining a better understanding of the focus areas of top companies.
- Get a clear idea of the major types of nonmelanomatous skin cancer therapeutics under development.
- Plan acquisitions and mergers effectively by receiving accurate data on the important industry activities.
- Become informed about the products in the nonmelanomatous skin cancer pipeline.
- Gain insights into the most promising projects and choose the prospective business partners.
- Obtain top-level data on the nonmelanomatous skin cancer pipeline and expand your business potential.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by pinpointing discounted projects and finding out what factors drove them from pipeline.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.