London, UK (PRWEB) June 27, 2014
At present, the Russian confectionery market is evaluated at around RUB 441.4 billion. The local confectionery market is driven by the desire for indulgent, fun and affordable products along with growing needs of various consumer groups. The chocolate category accounts for the biggest share of the total volume of confectionery products sold in Russia. The consumers of confectionery goods in Russia remain cost conscious and they continue to demand value products. Confectionery manufacturers in Russia will have to increasingly respond to health and age concerns. Older people and female population are the major confectionery consumer groups in the country. Besides, Russia is ranked first among the BRIC countries in terms of the confectionery market value.
Technology advances and ethical concerns have an insignificant influence on consumer choice of products. Meanwhile, health concerns are viewed as the key driver of the Russian confectionery market. Consumers in Russia expect confectionery products to provide some moments of me-time and relaxation; and they seek better value in their regularly consumed products.
New research report “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Confectionery Market” drawn up by Canadean is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Confectionery Market
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 6,320.00
The study offers an insightful guide to the Russian confectionery market, with a particular focus on the local confectionery consumption trends. The report presents an all-round coverage of the national industry aspects, provides a detailed analysis of the key demographic groups spurring the consumption of confectionery products in Russia as well as dissects the consumers’ key motivations. The topical study grants access to top-level market data together with an in-depth consumer analysis, pinpoints and investigates the prevailing trends in the Russian confectionery market, discusses the major product and marketing strategies, discloses essential information on the local market volume and value for 2008-2018. Moreover, the research report features the possible future trends in confectionery consumption in Russia and sheds light on the factors predicted to shape the confectionery goods consumption in the country in the next 5 years.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a holistic view of the Russian confectionery market scenario.
- Get access to a set of the domestic industry performance statistics for 2008-2018.
- Point out and expand understanding of the major trends within the Russian confectionery market.
- Determine whether the existing current beliefs regarding the main factors influencing the local consumers’ behavior within the confectionery sector are accurate.
- Be ready to take grounded business decisions based on the market data.
- Become informed of the confectionary consumption trends in Russia by getting access to a detailed consumption surveys along with extensive consumption motivation analyses.
- Learn about the promising future development trends in the Russian confectionery market in the next 5 years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.