Energy Efficient Low Horsepower AC Motors Market: Forecast, Share, Trends, Size, Growth and Analysis 2013 - 2019
Albany, New York (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
Increasing population over last few years has been raising questions related to energy shortage and severe environmental problems. The process has begun to tackle these issues. With this growing concern, companies are going for green solution for their processes and technologies. Companies are trying to reduce Carbon Dioxide emission in energy efficient motors and providing the healthier environment.
Browse the full report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/energy-efficient-low-horsepower-ac-motors.html.
Energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market is segmented on the basis of product, current, end use industryand geography.These segments are further divided into sub segments. Energy efficient low horsepower AC motors are covered under two segments namely energy efficient 1hp-3hp AC motors and fractional horsepower AC motors. The application segment includes five verticals such as industrial, consumer, medical, refrigeration and others. Some of the major drivers for energy efficient low horsepower AC motors are increasing need for energy savings and the incentives being offered by the government. Energy efficient market is penetrating the overall motors market.
Request for customization of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1935
The energy efficient low horsepower AC motors market is expected to show the double digit increase in CAGR by 2019. The increasing concern for emission and energy consumption is expected to drive this market. Different standards and regulations are also thrown by government of different countries that include US, China, Japan, France and different association such as IEA, NEMA and others. There is continuous increase in the demand of energy efficient motors and replacing existing standard motors in various sectors.
Some of the market players in the industry include Regal Beloit, ABB Ltd., Siemens AG,Crompton Greaves, iTouchless,Honeywell International Inc., Power Efficiency Corporation, Bosch Rexroth Ag,General Electric, Simplehuman LLC and WEG Industries among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
For further inquiries, ask here: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1935.
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA/Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453