London, UK (PRWEB) July 02, 2014
In 2012, the number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in South Africa increased by 8.5%; however in 2013 it decreased by 2.7% and totaled 47,464. As of 2013, the South African HNWIs held around USD 200 billion in wealth. At the end of the same year, around 17.4% (USD 35 billion) of the cumulative wealth of the South African HNWIs was held outside the borders of their homeland. In spite of unfavourable worldwide market conditions, the wealth management market in South Africa is witnessing rapid growth.
The growth in the South African HNWIs volumes and wealth are predicted to improve in the next 5 years. Through 2018, the number of HNWIs in South Africa is likely to grow by 16% and reach 57,147 by the end of the forecast period. Meanwhile, the combined wealth of the South African HNWIs is poised to grow by 31% and is anticipated to amount to USD 281 billion by 2018.
In-demand research report “South Africa 2014 Wealth Book” worked out by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: South Africa 2014 Wealth Book
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report gives an all-encompassing overview of the South African HNWIs population and also provides a detailed analysis of the South African wealth management market. The study contains vital information on the local HNWIs performance during 2007-2012; grants access to the important data on asset allocations of the country’s HNWIs and UHNWIs (across 13 asset classes) as well as investigates the situation in the top-performing cities. Besides, the topical study offers an extensive assessment of the domestic wealth management market and sheds light on the major propellers of the HNWI wealth growth; features the prevailing industry trends; determines the major market threats and opportunities in the South African wealth management and private banking sectors. The research study uncovers valuable details on the dominant market participants and also presents forecasts for the South African wealth management market through 2018.
- Profound insights into the South African wealth market.
- Close look at the country’s HNWIs population performance from 2009 to 2013.
- Detailed analysis of the competitive scenario within the domestic wealth sector.
- Data on the performance of the main market participants.
- Unique summary of the HNWI and major wealth trends in the local wealth management and private banking market.
- Snapshot of the major HNWIs wealth, volume and allocation trends in South Africa.
- Essential details on the number of HNWIs and UHNWIs in top-performing cities of the country and data on wealth managers in each city.
- Thorough analysis of the key market growth drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities of the South African wealth market.
- 5-year future projections for the South African wealth sector and the country’s HNWIs’ performance.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.