McLean, VA (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Ntiva had been bursting at the seams with expansion into three separate suites leased at 7900 Westpark Drive for the last 7 years. In late 2012, the search for Ntiva’s new home began and throughout 2013 Ntiva’s growth often tested the team’s limits and challenged them to find creative ways to welcome new members working at company headquarters.
To help support Ntiva’s growing vision, the process of finding a new HQ incorporated insights from clients, team members and industry experts and the results show it. Melissa McConnell, COO of Ntiva, shared, “As we started planning, it became clear that building amenities, space flexibility, and creating enhanced opportunity for team building and talent development were all key decision factors.” Ntiva’s new space has delivered on all three and more.
Within the highly efficient 10,840 square foot space some of the most unique features are:
- whimsical and modern design elements throughout the space,
- the Ntiva Café, which features an Xbox Kinect, ample space for the company’s traditional “Hot Dog Friday”, and an ION sparkling water system,
- a showpiece LAN room, which hosts Ntiva’s dedicated internal training lab,
- an open floor plan with areas designed for collaboration or some R&R,
- an extensive window line providing natural light to all Ntivians.
“From day one it has been a joy to hear people greeting each other in the morning and saying goodbye in the evenings across the massive open-plan workspace – a sign that the close knit culture of a small company can grow with an emerging mid-sized organization,” says McConnell, “I am proud of the space and value all of the hard work that was put into making it possible.”
Ntiva is a people-focused, full-service IT provider. From day-to-day managed support to long-term strategic planning, Ntiva delivers flexible and affordable technology solutions that are customized for each client’s unique business requirements. For more information, please visit http://www.ntiva.com.