Winchester, VA (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
Leaders in fitness from all over the world are coming to Winchester to learn about medical fitness. The 6th Annual Medical Fitness Institute (MFI) will take place this August 6-8 at the MFA Certified Facility, Valley Health Wellness & Fitness Center, located at 401 Campus Boulevard, Winchester, VA.
The program developed by the Medical Fitness Association will focus on a variety of topics directly related to the operational success of medical fitness centers and the development of industry leaders for this growing field.
Seminars will include leadership, clinical integration/physician referral; communicating with your healthcare partner, aspects of the medical fitness difference; facility certification; and strategic planning—all geared to the medical fitness model and medically integrated facilities.
- Developing a Year of Programming by Laurie Cingle
- Creating the Medically Integrated Patient Wellness Factory by Jeff Wolfe
- The Medical Fitness Value Proposition, “There Really is a Contribution to Health System Successes” by Doug Ribley
- Population Health Management and the Medical Fitness Model by David Flench
- Building MD relationships by Bob Brown
- Outcomes Implementation the Medical Fitness Way! By Lynn Robbins
- Medical Referral Program by John Caliri
- Combining Technology and Wellness Initiatives: An Integrated Approach for Program Engagement & Long Term Success by Dave Monahan.
Your MFI conference ticket includes session materials, welcome reception, continuing education credits and endless networking opportunities.
Online registration is available at http://www.medicalfitness.org/events until August 4, 2014. For more information, please contact Rebecca Nordan at 804-897-5701 or via email at rebecca(dot)nordan(at)medicalfitness(dot)org.