London, UK (PRWEB) July 08, 2014
Nowadays, the worldwide fungicides market, due to its considerable impact not only on human health but also on the environment, is a highly regulated market. The North American and the EU government agencies strictly monitor the chemicals used in the production of these fungicides. Moreover, in these regions the fungicides market has reached saturation levels. Presently, Europe ranks the 1st geographical fungicide market across the world. Meantime, APAC, Latin America and Middle East are promising and expanding markets for fungicides. BASF, Nufarm Limited, Bayer CropScience, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, Chemtura Corporation and Syngenta are among the dominant companies active in the world fungicides market.
The worldwide fungicides market is poised for positive growth in the next 5 years. It is expected to post a 5.3% CAGR between 2014 and 2019, and by 2019 is predicted to climb to a value of more than USD 15.69 billion. The Latin American fungicides market is anticipated to see the highest CAGR (5.7%) through 2019.
In-demand research report “Fungicides Market by Type (Benzimidazoles, Dithiocarbamates, Phenylamides, Chloronitriles, Strobilurins, Triazoles,), by CROP Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Fungicides Market by Type (Benzimidazoles, Dithiocarbamates, Phenylamides, Chloronitriles, Strobilurins, Triazoles,), by CROP Type (Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables), & by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
A thorough investigation of the world fungicides market along with a range of essential industry performance estimates (both current and historical) is presented in the research report. The study touches upon the most important industry related aspects, sheds light on the present and emerging trends in the world fungicides market, contains an extensive summary of the main market growth drivers, limiters, threats and opportunities. It features the regulative environment, provides through discussions of the hottest industry issues, gives supply chain, value chain and Porter’s five forces analyses. The topical study offers a detailed assessment of the global fungicides market by type, crop type and geography; characterizes the competitive landscape, profiles the top companies and includes a snapshot of the most important agreements, collaborations, partnerships, new product launches and other activities. Besides, a five-year future outlook for the worldwide fungicides market is available in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the worldwide fungicides market.
- Accurate statistics on the market performance (present, historical and forecast).
- Close look at the key drivers and restraints of the market growth.
- Holistic view of the major threats and opportunities of the fungicides market growth.
- Extensive summary of the present and emerging market trends.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Supply chain and value chain analyses.
- Comprehensive assessment of the worldwide fungicides market by type, crop type and geography.
- Granular examination of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the dominant companies engaged in the world fungicides industry.
- Snapshot of the important industry activities.
- 5-year future outlook for the global fungicides market.
- Through discussion of the hottest industry issues.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.