Houston, TX (PRWEB) July 08, 2014
Hart Energy’s A&D Strategies and Opportunities conference will unite hundreds of oil and gas professionals who focus on upstream transactions September 3-4 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Dallas, Texas. This annual event, the premier gathering for buyers and sellers of oil and gas assets, has a reputation as the catalyst for initiating some of the industry’s biggest deals.
Aubrey McClendon, President and CEO for American Energy Partners LP, will deliver a special address Thursday, September 4. McClendon has raised $10 billion and landed more than $4 billion of acquisitions in the Permian, Utica and Marcellus. The entrepreneur also built Chesapeake Energy Corp. from a $50,000 investment in 1989 into a $30-billion enterprise by 2013. Chesapeake grew into the nation’s most active driller, the nation’s largest independent producer - second only to ExxonMobil - and into a Top 5 U.S. oil producer.
Other confirmed speakers to date:
- John B. Walker, President and CEO, EnerVest Ltd.
- Robert L.G. Watson, Chairman, CEO and President, Abraxas Petroleum Corp.
- Bill Marko, Managing Director, Jefferies & Co.
- Jon McCarter, Americas Oil & Gas Transaction Advisory Leader, Ernst & Young
- Austin Murr, Senior Vice President, Business Development, QEP Resources
- Christopher Simon, Managing Director, Raymond James & Assoc.
- Mark Welsh, Managing Director, EnCap Investments LP
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.