(PRWEB) July 10, 2014
AdGear, an advertising technology company, has announced that it has completed the integration of MOAT and Integral Ad Science (IAS) to their Demand-Side Platform, AdGear Trader. MOAT and IAS enable an additional layer of quality-driven targeting and viewability-driven analytics capabilities. AdGear clients will now have access to IAS category selection, quality filters, and viewability-based targeting features. The MOAT integration brings Trackable and Viewable Impression metrics to AdGear Trader analytics and reporting.
“Our demand-side platform, AdGear Trader, already includes a robust set of targeting and monitoring capabilities, but we at AdGear believe in continuous improvement. Based on customer requests, our team decided to deploy additional viewability and inventory targeting integrations. Inventory quality is one of the key priorities for our clients, and we want to ensure they have access to cutting edge targeting features,” said Vlad Stesin, AdGear Co-Founder and VP of Product.
IAS and MOAT integrations are complementary in nature. Deploying IAS provides multiple quality targeting tools, while with MOAT, the intent is to activate viewability-based reporting and an analytics layer with additional metrics in the demand-side platform.
“With MOAT, our demand-side platform gets better viewability tracking and related analytics. To our clients, this translates into less time wasted when it comes to inventory analysis and optimization. As for the IAS integration, it delivers an additional set of quality-based targeting filters. I see both integrations working in tandem and being complementary to each other,” said Ivan Roubtsov, Director of Product Marketing at AdGear.
The new targeting features that have been activated as a result of the IAS integration in AdGear Trader Flights module include:
- Brand Safety Attributes – category and semantic protection filters covering various types of dangerous web content that can be extremely damaging to any brand. Brand Safety filters can be activated as a set of exclusion rules.
- Viewability Attributes – activate viewability-based inventory targeting and minimize the risk of display ads on websites with previously captured suspicious activity
- TRAQ Attributes – Index-based targeting mechanism that is used to capture the quality of the website and target based on its value. TRAQ can vary from 250 (lowest) to 1000 (highest) inventory quality.
- Suspicious Activity Attributes – an additional exclusion filter that enables IAS blacklist of websites.
- Context Attributes – provides a complete set of inclusion and exclusion filters that are based on semantic and category-based themes.
The MOAT integration brings additional trackable and viewable impression metrics to the reporting and analytics module within AdGear Trader so that campaign, creative, tag type, advertiser, individual website(s) or any other parameter available through the Trader DSP can be pivoted against these new viewability metrics. This provides an additional monitoring and analytics tool that can be enabled on-demand.
We invite you to learn more about our recent integrations and ad technologies by visiting:
AdGear - visit our home page and learn more about AdGear ad technologies
AdGear Trader - cross-channel demand-side platform
Adgear Advertiser - ad server
AdGear Technologies, Inc. is a digital advertising technology company, providing software and services to advertisers, media agencies, and publishers. The company's full-stack advertising platform offers customers advanced advertising analytics, proprietary targeting, cross-channel attribution measurement, ad serving, real-time bidding, and exchange technology.
AdGear’s customers use solutions that are offered in turnkey or behind-the-scenes, white-label mode. The company is privately owned and operated out of its Montreal and Toronto offices.