Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 16, 2014
Performance enthusiasts can now get a Summit Racing Street & Strip 600 CFM Carburetor with the brand new black anodized finish. The four-barrel vacuum secondary carburetor provides great throttle response and power for most street-driven performance cars and trucks.
- All aluminum construction for warp resistance and excellent calibration retention
- One-piece design that eliminates gaskets below the fuel line for leak-free operation
- High-flow power valve channel with a valve guaranteed for a million miles
- 30cc accelerator pump and annular boosters
- Booster cluster design with interchangeable pump discharge and idle circuit restrictions
- Externally adjustable center-hung floats, clear-sight glass float windows
- Thick base plate sealing surfaces
- Exclusive color-coded vacuum ports for easier installation
- Easy-adjust electric choke
Each Summit Racing Street & Strip Carburetor is 100% wet flow tested and calibrated for street use, ready to run out of the box. We even include a chrome-plated steel fuel line, base gaskets, hardware, and a tuning DVD to make installation and tuning to a specific engine combination a breeze.
The Summit Racing Street & Strip 600 CFM Carburetor is also available in a bright tumble polished finish. If you need something a little larger airflow-wise, check out the Street & Strip 750 CFM Carburetors. They’re available in electric or manual choke versions, both with a tumble polished finish.
Summit Racing Equipment