London, UK (PRWEB) July 16, 2014
The Indian car accessories marketplace is expected to gain momentum in the years to come as the younger generation is seeking to convert their automobiles into an entertainment zone. The development of the market has also shattered the traditional perception that expensive cars are better. The healthy growth in the country’s car accessories sector is being driven by favourable demographic trends, advancements in the automobile industry, the development of the used car market, growing youth, increasing pollution and traffic problems, among others. Key challenges include higher costs of accessories alongside intensifying competition from unorganised industry players. Entertainment accessories account for a greater share of the car accessories market.
The accessories market is dominated by the players that offer products at low prices, and the product is usually sourced either from small-scale local manufacturers or through import. To get through the competition, market players have to diversify their product range so as to equip the car owners with complete solution.
New research report, “Opportunity in the Indian Car Accessories Market - 2014,” prepared by Feedback Consulting, is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Opportunity in the Indian Car Accessories Market - 2014
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 6,700.00
The report offers unprejudiced and deep insights into the opportunities in the Indian car accessories market place. The study provides unbiased estimated figures of the current market size, including estimates of market size by top companies, by product categories, by regions, as well as by distribution channels. The research report gives details of the value chain and the leading players’ role in it along with their presence across a variety of products. An in-depth analysis of the opportunities in the Indian car accessories sets business, major market trends, distribution pricing and practices is included. The report also provides a brief review of key competition, past market trends with forecast over the next five years, projected growth rates and the main factors driving and impacting growth.
Product categories covered include: car audio system (head unit, sub woofer, speaker and tweeter, amplifier, etc.), lighting system, car security system (audible security system, private alert system, and ignition system immobiliser), utility accessories (car upholstery, stickers, foot mat, perfumes, etc.), visuals and navigation system.
- In-depth overview of India’s car accessories market, including a granular classification of products, market structure, players’ presence, major market trends, distribution structure, indicative range of prices
- National market size estimates, including a tracking of market growth over the past 3 years
- Market share data, including market size by players, market size by product categories, market size by regions, and market size by distribution channels
- Investigation of key factors impacting the sector’s growth, such as Market drivers & limiters, and market challenges
- Exhaustive market forecasts, comprising overall market forecast, along with 5-year market forecast by product categories
- A brief review of the 3 leading players in the national car accessories market
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Feedback Consulting page.