Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 16, 2014
SOC 2 audit reports are being issued on companies all throughout North America as regulatory compliance mandates continue to challenge businesses like never before. NDB Accountants & Consultants offers an in-depth, two (2) part SOC 2 audit report whitepaper for download that discusses 10 critical issues all service organizations need to be aware of for auditing success.
With regulatory compliance commitments continuing to challenge organizations like never before, now’s the time to learn about important issues surrounding SOC 2 audit reports, which are now being performed on a large number of technology oriented service organizations. Take note of the following 10 critical issues for SOC 2 audit report success:
1. Understand the difference between SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance.
2. Learn about the SOC platform.
3. Gain a strong understanding of the Trust Services Principles (TSP).
4. Learn about the description of the “system”.
5. Provide a Written Statement of Assertion.
6. Obtain the SOC 2 Book from the AICPA.
7. Truly understand what the Trust Services Principles are.
8. Get Policies and Procedures.
9. Find a firm that provides audit efficiencies.
10. Be aware of the continued growth in regulatory compliance.
Call and speak with Christopher G. Nickell, CPA, at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706, to learn more about SOC 2 audit reports, while also obtaining a competitive, fixed fee. Additionally, email Chris at cnickell(at)ndbcpa(dot)com. NDA Accountants & Consultants is nationally recognized, PCAOB CPA firm specializing in regulatory compliance.