Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 19, 2014
United States Endoscopic Reprocessors Market Outlook to 2020
New report, "United States Endoscopic Reprocessors Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Endoscopic Reprocessors market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - High-End Endoscopic Reprocessors, Mid-Range Endoscopic Reprocessors and Low-End Endoscopic Reprocessors.
To brows a full report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/united-states-endoscopic-reprocessors-market-outlook-to-2020-report.html.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Endoscopic Reprocessors market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
All latest reports with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Endoscopic Reprocessors market segments - High-End Endoscopic Reprocessors, Mid-Range Endoscopic Reprocessors and Low-End Endoscopic Reprocessors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Endoscopic Reprocessors market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Endoscopic Reprocessors market.
- Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, Medivators, Steris Corporation, Getinge AB, Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. and Soluscope.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
All reports of this category here: http://www.researchmoz.us/medical-equipments-market-reports-109.html.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.