Qustodio Professional is disruptive to the existing market as it offers a highly unique combination of remote management, monitoring and content filtering tools
Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) July 30, 2014
For businesses and organizations looking for easy-to-use tools to monitor and manage employees’ device and internet use, Qustodio Professional has arrived with big plans to disrupt a market dominated by enterprise players who charge hefty premiums for single feature solutions such as device management or content filtering.
Qustodio Professional is a full featured solution offering all size organizations the ability to keep track of employees’ devices, filter content for a clean and safe web experience, and boost company productivity by limiting or eliminating time wasting activities. The product is multi-device and works across the most popular platforms of desktops, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
Qustodio Professional is disruptive to the existing market as it offers a highly unique combination of remote management, monitoring and content filtering tools all-in-one.
Key ways Qustodio Professional helps businesses manage safety and productivity:
- Manage any desktop or mobile device in the organization from an intuitive online dashboard.
- Fits all size organizations: from a few employees to large global organizations
- Works on Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle and Nook devices
- Helps the organization understand how time is spent online, how it uses apps and devices, and where to spot productivity and safety issues.
- Creates a safe web environment with corporate compliant web content filtering
- Ensures that only relevant applications and apps are allowed within the corporate environment
- Keeps track of employees’ mobile device locations
- Reports and alerts on user activities to anticipate problems
Pricing and Availability:
Qustodio Professional starts with a 30-day free trial (no credit card required). After that it’s priced starting at $1.99 device/month. Special discounts apply for educational organizations and larger volume plans. The product is available now from the Qustodio website: http://www.qustodio.com/business.
The company is actively seeking to grow its partner/distributor/reseller network throughout the world. To find out more about their partner program please visit: http://www.qustodio.com/partners.
Qustodio, founded in 2012, develops online productivity and security solutions for consumers, educational institutions and businesses. The company is well-known for it’s flagship consumer product, Qustodio Parental Control, that helps hundreds of thousands of families worldwide ensure safe and responsible use of connected devices. Qustodio is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain and can be found online: http://www.qustodio.com, via Twitter:@Qustodio and on Facebook:Qustodio.