We’ve branched out dramatically since our start and now run social media influence campaigns well beyond Moms.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) July 30, 2014
Today, Mom Central Consulting officially announces the launch of Influence Central™ – a new umbrella brand that reflects the company’s rapidly expanding client work to drive consumer purchase and cultivate brand advocacy in a broader array of sectors.
“While we originally built our company around our in-depth Mom expertise, we’ve branched out dramatically since our start and now run social media influence campaigns well beyond Moms – including Women, Dads, Millennials, Canadian Moms/Women, and most recently, Military Families, and Empty-Nesters. The launch of Influence Central reflects this natural progression,” said Stacy DeBroff, founder and CEO of Influence Central.
While Influence Central becomes the overall corporate and umbrella brand name, the company’s specialty divisions – Mom Central Consulting, Millennial Central, Dad Central Consulting, and Mom Central Canada – will continue to work with brands and agencies to execute innovative social, digital, and word-of-mouth campaigns and engage targeted influencers as passionate brand advocates. In addition, the company also reaches influencers with a specialty content focus such as food, fashion, beauty, fitness, and travel.
“We launched Influence Central as an umbrella brand because influence lies at the core of what we believe in as a marketing consultancy,” DeBroff said. “Over the years, we’ve delivered exceptionally strong marketing results by harnessing the power of influence, and we’ve seen again and again how first-person, passionate recommendations create high conversion in consumer purchases, dynamically lift brand recognition, raise awareness for new product launches, and persuasively answer brand detractors.”
Through its specialty divisions, Influence Central offers expanded capabilities into rising consumer sectors, and the company’s Consumer Insights Group conducts ongoing research to ensure an even deeper understanding of what motivates these brand advocates. Here’s an overview of Influence Central’s expanded reach:
- Moms & Women: Mom Central Consulting remains Influence Central’s flagship brand. As the Mom Market continues to grow and gain momentum, Mom Central Consulting activates large-scale programs reaching today’s powerful Mom demographic.
- Millennials: Millennial Central concentrates on reaching the influential female Millennial market. Grounded in cutting-edge research, the division’s capabilities span strategic counsel, blogger engagements, visual influencer campaigns, social media activations, in-market events, and in-home events.
- Empty-Nesters: Influence Central and Vibrant Nation, the leading online community for women 45 and over, work together to help brands reach Empty-Nesters. Both organizations teamed up on a joint research study that revealed exciting insights into the consumer journey of this demographic.
- Dad Central Consulting: Dad Central Consulting offers brands the ability to connect with Dad influencers and their communities through the authentic voice and style unique to the “Dad space.”
- Mom Central Canada/Influence Central Canada: Based in Toronto, Mom Central Canada operates under the Influence Central umbrella, connecting Canadian influencers with leading consumer brands.
- Specialty Influencers: Influence Central has developed deep relationships with influencers in areas that include food, fashion, beauty, travel, and more to offer brands unique content-creation opportunities.
- Military Families: Influence Central has teamed up with MilitaryOneClick, a premier online resource for active duty military, reservists, veterans, and their family members, to establish a partnership to help brands reach military families. Both organizations collaborated on research that shed new light on the military consumer.
About Influence Central
Through specialty divisions that include Mom Central Consulting, Millennial Central, Dad Central Consulting, and Mom Central Canada, Influence Central delivers cutting-edge social media and digital campaigns that create powerful, meaningful results for more than 200 national brands annually. Influence Central reaches brand advocates in sectors that include Moms, Millennials, Women, Dads, Canadian Moms/Women, Empty-Nesters, and Military Families, as well as influencers with a specialty content focus such as food, fashion, beauty, fitness, and travel. Headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, New York, and Toronto, Canada, the company has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing privately held companies for the past three years.