Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
Miami Corporation with over 90 years of experience as the leading supplier of awning, automotive, marine and outdoor fabrics recently released their 2014 Shade Fabrics Booklet. Featuring the perfect fabrics for business and residential use, this catalog provides a glimpse of the fine craftsmanship and excellent color and style choices Miami Corp http://www.miamicorp.com is best known for offering. From storefronts and awnings to patios, campers, and more, these outstanding fabric choices offer the best in style and durability.
Just a few of the fabric lines featured Include:
Soluna – Waterproof with an aesthetically appealing orange peel low sheen finish that is easy to clean and resistant to mildew and fungus and perfect for fixed awnings. This vinyl awning material is stable to prevent sagging with superior tensile and tear strength.
- Top Notch™ - 100% solution-dyed polyester with a fluorocarbon finish. There is no other product available that contains the colorfast properties of solution-dyed acrylics with the strength of polyester. The line includes Top Notch9™, Top Notch FR®, and Top Notch IS™.
- Top Gun™ - An acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom allowing the fabric to be completely reversible. Characterized by excellent strength, durability, and dimensional stability. Available in Top Gun 9™, Top Gun FR®, and Top Gun 1S™
- Recacril Design Line – 100% solution-dyed acrylic perfect for awning and marine use offering fabulous solid and stripe choices with both classic and more sophisticated designs, plus a large choice of colors.
- Recsystem – Is a woven, 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric with acrylic resin back coating offering a combination of beauty and protection by combining the rich color and natural woven look of Racacril solution-dyed acrylic fabric with the added protection of a durable proprietary resin back coating.
- Sattler – Inspired by world cultures, landscapes, climate and light, Sattler Awning fabrics bring life to colors and colors to life. Unique, beautiful and functional, this 100% solution-dyed acrylic has it all. UV and mildew resistant, water repellent, and extremely durable.
- Wave Runner & Ocean Breeze – Excellent for exterior use and seatings, umbrellas, patio furniture and shade structures.
- WeatherMax™ – Developed to fill the need for a fabric that will retain its color and strength in severe outdoor conditions, this fabric solves the sagging and extreme heat problems often associated with acrylics and polyester fabrics.
Along with the other product lines featured are the following: Tuff Stuff, Monotec 370 Shadecloth, Herculite 90, Outdura®, Odyssey FR, and more. These offer a myriad of new colors and patterns.
Kerry Niehaus, Director of Marketing states, “We are exceptionally proud of our 2014 Shade Book this year. It truly outlines the vibrant colors and styles we offer and allows our buyers to better envision our fabrics for their own needs. One look and you’ll be sold on the high quality and large section we provide.”
Miami Corporation has fabrics to fulfill any requirement. Visit http://www.miamicorp.com today to request the new 2014 Fabrics Booklet and get more information on the entire line of fabrics and accessories. For media interviews contact Kerry Niehaus at kaniehaus(at)miamicorp(dot)com.
The Miami Corporation, founded in 1923, is a distributor to the automotive, awnings, contract and marine interior and exterior trim products for both manufacturing and aftermarket companies. The company’s product line includes awning fabrics, auto upholstery, auto carpet, marine carpet, marine upholstery, convertible tops and contract upholstery fabric as well as other interior and exterior trim products. Miami is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. All in stock orders are shipped the day the order is placed. Miami employees support customers with their in-depth product knowledge. A family owned and privately held company, Miami Corporation is based in Cincinnati, Ohio with an office and distribution centers in Albany, NY, Arlington, Texas and Jacksonville, Florida.