London, UK (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
Infection prevention and control is the most significant step in the development and maintenance of products in the pharma, medical device, and food industries. Disinfection and sterilisation can be performed by using various products and equipment types; the two procedures prevent the spread of microorganisms and spoilage of various materials and products.
The world market for infection prevention and control products and services is forecast to post a CAGR of about 7.5% through to 2018. The factors fuelling the sector’s growth encompass, among others, an upsurge in the incidence of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs), and the increased adoption of in-house sterilisation and contract sterilisation procedures by hospitals and various industry sectors. However, strict regulatory requirements could toss a challenge to the expansion of the market. Belimed AG, Ethicon Inc., Steris Corp., and Getinge AB are the leading companies operating in the field.
New research study “Global Infection Prevention and Control Market 2014-2018” prepared by Infiniti Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Infection Prevention and Control Market 2014-2018
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 3,000.00
The research report covers the current situation and the growth prospects of the global infection prevention and control marketplace until the end of 2018. It provides estimates of the market size by determining the revenues generated from the sales of equipment, products and services utilised for sterilisation and disinfection procedures, such as sterilisation equipment and contract sterilisation services; and disinfection equipment, endoscope reprocessing products, and disinfectants. All-round region-wise market analyses are included, with coverage of the Americas, the EMEA and APAC. An insightful discussion of the vendors, top 4 alongside many others, operating in the field is provided in the publication. Furthermore, the report examines the major market drivers, outlines the key challenges, as well as reviews the trends prevailing in the market space.
- All-round study of the global infection prevention and control market on the global scale and across the leading regions, including market size data plus detailed forecasts to 2018, alongside the tempo at which the sector is growing.
- Comprehensive market segmentation by application.
- Identification and evaluation of the trends prevailing in the market.
- Insights into what factors are and will be driving the world infection prevention and control market.
- Scrupulous review of the main challenges to the sector’s expansion.
- Profiling of the top 4 vendors in the marketplace, besides reviewing many other players in the field.
- Identification of the market opportunities and threats being faced by competitors.
- Granular investigation of the weaknesses and strengths that the industry participants have.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.