Sheboygan, WI (PRWEB) August 06, 2014
Vollrath is pleased to announce the release of the 2014-2015 Equipment and Smallwares catalog. The catalog features more than 20 new or expanded products and has a fresh new look with more photography, easy to scan product guides and tips to searchable resources on the company’s recently launched industry-best website. The catalog is available for immediate download at http://www.vollrath.com.
Titled, “Experience Ingenuity,” the catalog is designed to inspire. Coupled with the redesigned and feature-rich website, http://www.vollrath.com, these are the go-to tools for customers looking to Outperform every day™. Both are easier than ever to navigate. The new catalog retains the familiar color-coded organization customers are accustomed to, but now includes more photos to identify products easily and inspire innovative ideas in every area of foodservice, from back-of-house performance, to elegant buffets, to organized and efficient self-serve stations.
Product selection is easier with streamlined specification data that can be quickly scanned. Customers looking for more information will find prominent, quick tips for finding additional resources at http://www.vollrath.com, including video demonstrations, interactive product selection tools, in-depth articles, photos and more.
The more than 20 new or expanded products in the 2014/2015 catalog include:
- Mirage® Induction Soup Rethermalizer – winner of three major industry awards; the smart rethermalizer combines the best of induction and rethermalizer technology – no water required; fast, efficient operation; and reduced food waste
- LidSaver™ Lid Dispensers – a cost saving, hygienic solution that pays for itself in six months!
- NSF Certified Italian Designed Slicers – now the industry’s leader in performance and durability includes new features that meet NSF certification requirements
- Contoured Carving Station – add fresh sliced meats to your buffet with style
- Acrylic Display Cases – enhance the appeal of bakery goods from every angle
- Redco® Cucumber and Fruit Slicers – faster and more consistent than hand-slicing
- Miramar® Contemporary Pans and Templates – chic yet elegant brushed stainless pans fit stainless steel or granite inspired templates
- Folding Mobile Breath Guards – a portable solution for covering food that folds down flat for easy transport
- V-Class Series Custom Serving Lines – create a custom serving line, cart or kiosk from the nearly endless options in the rugged V-Class line
- Sinks – stainless steel, in sizes and shapes for a variety of applications
The Vollrath Company, based in Sheboygan, Wisc., has a reputation for the design, development and manufacture of the foodservice industry’s finest smallwares and equipment. With a collection of exceptional people, industry leading products, and helpful consultative services, Vollrath is assembled for one purpose – to advance the art of hospitality. For more information about The Vollrath Company, its products, facilities in the US, Europe and Mexico, and the 19 foodservice industries it serves, visit http://www.vollrath.com or search “Vollrath” to find us on Facebook or Twitter. For media inquiries, contact Linda Diedrich at 920-459-5204 or via e-mail at ldiedrich(at)vollrathco(dot)com.